Final Fight 👊🏼

- 𝙸 𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗. 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚝. 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍!
𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎 -

Luffy runs through the last of the Neo Marines in his path. Making his way to the mouth of the volcano. He finds Z down in the middle along with his hat and the Dyno Stones plant around...

A Dyno Stone blows up, "finally made it huh? Nice try but I'm afraid the explosion to shake the final End Point has already started."

"I don't care about your explosion. I'm here to get my hat back, that's all." Stood his ground.

"A lot of trouble for a hat. Mind telling me what's so important about this thing?"

"It shows me the way, to becoming the King of the Pirates."

"Hmph. That non-sense. It's not simply enough to kill you, pirates. I have to destroy every sea that you roam. Burndown every dream you ever had." He crushes his inhaler, stands up. "With this arm, I'll seek out all the evil in this world. And crush it all!"

Luffy runs in, they punch on. Luffy jumping over him, as Luffy punches. Z blocking with his arm, causing Luffy's hands to bleed with each punch.

"You've lost your mind boy. But if you're just looking for a place to die, then I'll oblige."

The two throw punch after punch, never letting up. As their hands connect there's a blast. Luffy's shirt is ripped to pieces, as he lands on his feet.

"Just give up! My justice is absolute! It won't waver an inch!"

"Gum Gum Pistol!" He punches Z in the face, chest and gut. Gets ready for gatling gun. "Gatling!"

Z blocks each punch with his arm, didn't matter Luffy didn't let up. He pounds into his arm, causing the buckle on Z's chest to snap.

"You could teach those spineless marines a thing or two about guts. Still, the only good pirate is a dead one!" Z charges at Luffy.

"Third gear!" Luffy blows his thumb up. "Giant Pistol!"

Z blocks Luffy pushes him back. Z stumbles backward, "I won't lose. Not to you!"

"We'll see!" Luffy accurate his blood.

"You little brat!"

They hit hand to hand causing a massive explosion. That sets off the Dyno Stones around them.

You all come up to the volcano's mouth. See Zoro and Sanji already there watching.

"Luffy!" You and Nami both shout out. Seeing Luffy in the midst of the fight.

Dylon stood beside, "it's okay (Y/N). Luffy got this."

"I know, I don't want him to get hurt badly." You watch.

The volcanic ash settles around them, the hat tiltes side to side on the rock. Z and Luffy are hand to hand, blood drips off Luffy's hand.

"It's over why do you keep coming at me? When you know we're all going to die kid. Even if you beat me, even if you make it out. You're still a pirate, you're no hero. No matter what you accomplish the world will always look down on you."

Luffy jumps back, "I'm doing what I want! You get it! I don't care what other people think. If I can't beat you I can't be King of the Pirates. That's why I am here!" Theres a hand size dint in Z's giant metal finger.