Siren's Kiss 😚

Woke up with Luffy's arms around me. See he's still asleep, he looks so peaceful. Look over to Little Brother, I could see his legs.

"Big Sister?" He tries to sit up. I move closer to the bed

"Little Chopper said to rest, lay back down." He lays back down.

"Alright. What happened to the men?"

"Don't worry about them. Luffy, Zoro and Sanji took care of it." I squeeze his hand.

"I'll have to thank them later, and Little Chopper too."

"Later for now rest Little Brother."

"Big Sister I'm sorry for getting caught... I've disgraced you and Uncle."

"No, you haven't. A few months ago, Luffy, Usopp, Little Chopper and Zoro saved me from a tank. If it wasn't for Luffy hearing me, I would still be in that small tank."

"How did you get captured? You're stronger, faster and better at singing than me!"

- Luffy -

I woke up to (Y/N) and Little Brother whispering.

"Haha, I was sleeping in my little ship."

"It's called a rowboat, haha."

"It's a little ship, ships come in all different sizes. I was asleep males snuck up, on me put collars on my neck and tail. They put me in a small tank."

"They put you in an aquarium? The collars stop you from singing, and changing?"

"Yep, then Luffy came one day." (Y/N) falls back into me. I wrap my arms around her, she looks up at me. "Sorry, Luffy did I wake you up?"

"No, I was already awake."

"Luffy you save Big Sister? Why would you save a siren?"

"Cause she's my friend, shishishi."

"You weren't worried she was going to lure you to your death?"

"Nope, (Y/N) not like that."

"Huh... Thank you, Luffy, for saving Big Sister. And saving me also."

"Shishishi, no problem."

"My name is Dylon."

"Dylon means son of the sea, " (Y/N) smiles.

"Cool, do you have teeth like (Y/N)?"

"Oh yes, I do. Wait you've seen Big Sister's teeth?"

"Yep, I think they're cool. I wish I had some."

- Third -

Dylon looks between you pair. Wondering what type of relationship you had with Luffy? Most times people would run away covering their ears, seeing a siren. Let alone stick around to see their teeth.

"Umm, what's your relationship with each other?"

"We're sleeping, buddies!"

"Sleeping buddies?!"

"Yeah, we sleeping in the same bed," Luffy answered.

"Oh, you 'sleep' together." He realises what you meant.

"What do you think I meant Little Brother?"

He shakes his head, "nothing. Guess I'm still a little tired."

"That's okay ~"

Chopper comes in hearing voices. Gives Dylon a check-up. Robin comes in with spare clothes. Once Chopper was done, it was time for breakfast.