Your Voice 🗣

It had been a week since you join Luffy's crew. Luffy looked a lot better, with you sleeping by his side.

But Nami was pissed, you would sit on Luffy's lap during meals. Sit with him on Sunny's head. You's were inseparable, she hated it. About the only time, you weren't together was when Luffy was busy. That was the time you would go from a swim in the sea. She had thought to hide your clothes. When you dive in, Robin would take them. So they wouldn't get 'lost'. She even went as far to try and turn the crew against you. Robin had put a stop to that before it started. Franky and Brook were polite and would make small talk. But they didn't seek you out. Nami came up with a plan...

Nami went to Franky's workshop. "Hey, Franky. How are you? I brought you so Cola." She hands him the Cola.

Franky looks at her sideways, she never came down to the workshop. "Thanks... I'm super, working on a few things."

"I see, so I was wondering... What do you think about (Y/N)?"

He stops all his work, turns to her. "Nami I'm not getting involved." He went back to his work.

"Well, you mustn't like her much. I rarely see you two talk."

He sighed, "(Y/N) seems like a nice girl..."

"But?"

"Kokoro told me that they use their looks and voice to lure people to their deaths."

"What else did she say?"

"That mermaids and Sirens have been at war since the beginning." He bit the inside of his cheek. Deciding whether it was a good idea to tell Nami the next part.

"And?!"

He could see Nami was looking for something. He decided to keep it to himself.

"That's it," he went back to work.

Nami realise she wasn't going to get anywhere with him. Decided to try her luck with Brook. She found him under her tangerine trees.

"Why hello Nami, did you come to listen to me play?"

"Not today, so I was wondering what you thought about (Y/N)?"

He stopped, puts his violin down. "Well, she is rather beautiful. And she doesn't wear any panties!"

Nami got annoyed but push on. "Isn't it weird how she doesn't spend her time in the sea?"

"Yes, it is odd for a Siren to spend so much time out of water. She enjoys spending time with Luffy and the crew."

"So why don't you spend time with her?"

Brook caught on to what she was doing. "If Luffy wants (Y/N) to be part of the crew. I will not go against his wishes." He went back to playing.

"Fine then..." She stumps off leaving the skeleton to play.

As she walks down the stairs, she sees you, Luffy, Usopp and Chopper playing tag. All laughing and giggling. She walks off into the kitchen, talk to Sanji.

"Run Chopper!" Usopp yells looking back.

"I'm trying!" He cries back.

"I got you Little Chopper!" You scoop him and ran. As Luffy was in this time.

"That's cheating!" Luffy calls out.

"Nah!" You ran off holding the little reindeer till Usopp was tagged. Then you put Chopper and ran.

Wasn't long till Chopper was tag. It was just you and Luffy. Neither of you notice that Usopp and Chopper had left. Still you two ran around. Till Luffy stretches his arms out, grabs you. Pulls you into his chest.