Z... 🦾

"Luffy! I think he's awaking up, see!" Chopper rushes over to him.

"Yeah, so what's next?" He looks up from Chopper's chair.

"How are you feeling? Don't force yourself to get up."

"Alright," he answers holding his head. Vision slowly comes back.

"We found you drifting in the sea. Do you remember what happened?" Chopper checks him over.

"Yeah I think so."

"Shishishi," Luffy chuckles to himself.

"Anyway thanks for the treatment, you really saved me. Looks like I wash up on to place, doctor."

"It's Chopper ~"

"Good work Doctor Chopper. I'm glad I'm in such skilled hands."

Chopper does his weird little dance when someone compliments him. "Flattery won't get you anywhere you bastard ~"

"You must be the captain young man."

Luffy perks up, "you can tell that?"

"That I can. I work with a lot of fellas your age. You might say I'm good at spotting talent."

"That's cool."

You watch Usopp and Brook spy on the 'man'. The bad feeling only got worse. To the point, you were now getting sick. Dylon had got you a glass of water, try to calm your nerves. Nami stood on the other side of the room. As much as she hates to agree with you. Her bad feeling got worse too.

"So what do you want to do? Want us to drop you off at the next island?" Luffy suggests what you said.

"I got a viva card my crew should be picking me up anytime now."

"Hey, by the way, your arm awesome." Luffy admired his arm.

"Can I get one just like it? ~" Chopper asked excitedly like a little kid.

"Ha, sorry. I'm afraid this sucker is one of a kind. Got it when some damn pirate cut off my arm. These crazy scientists of the navy cooked it up. It's calld the Battle Smashed. The crawl made of sea prime stone so I can neutralize devil fruit users. The palm got an explosive charge to blow them to bits. I don't reckon a heavy weapon for someone like you Doctor Chopper."

His eyes light up, with excitement.

"Also, you can't off without a special device so it's a pain if you fall into the sea."

"So are you with the navy or something?" Luffy questions him, trying to get as much information as he can.

"No, but I was. But I got too old and quit. Doing something else these days."

"Like what?"

"Let just say I'm fighting for a mission I impose on myself."

Chopper started using his milk bottle as an arm. Throwing out punches and blocks.

"Fighting against who?" He continued his questioning.

"Wow slow down kid, almost feels like you're integrating me."

"Yeah. Sorry its just if you turn out to be with the marines things could get ugly with the both of us."

"Why would things get ugly between you and the marines?"

"Oh, because we pirates of course."

"I see," a grin appears on the man's face. As he walks up to Luffy, "Pirates I should of known."

You head a thud, Usopp, Brook and Nami ran away from the door. As Luffy came flying out, breaking the door and the wall attached to it.

"Luffy!" Chopper shouted as he run out of the infirmary.