Cute Moment 🍉 {4K Views}

- 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 -

"Sanji is it done yet?" Luffy leans on the bench.

"I'm almost done. What's your hurry for?"

"(Y/N) and me are going to look at the stars."

"If it's for (Y/N), here." Sanji places down a tall glass, "it's watermelon and lemonade."

"Thanks!"

Sanji finishes holds the plate out for Luffy. "Don't drop it."

"Thanks, Sanji!" He runs out the door.

"I said don't drop it!" He shakes his head, goes to wash up.

Luffy runs to the stairs, the watermelon starts to slide. He slows down, walks down the stairs and over to you.

You hear Luffy coming, you turn around to smile at him. "You're back ~"

Luffy sits beside you, "Sanji made this for you." He hands you the drink.

"Thanks ~" You take a sip, "mmm ~ It tastes so good. Try it Luffy ~" You hold the straw for him. He takes a sip, "it's good, isn't it? ~"

"Yep, shishishi."

The two of you sit and eat the watermelon, look up at the stars.

You turn around looking for the constellation. You hold your finger trying to draw, Luffy watches you. "What are you doing?"

"I'm looking for the two fish on a rope."

"Huh? Fish on a rope?"

"Yep, Uncle told me about the fish, sea king and humans in the stars. There it is," you point out Pisces constellation to him. "See? There's the rope, this leads to one. And there's the other fish."

"I see it! What about the sea king?"

"The sea king is..." You look around, find it. "There! Then there's the female human, being used as bait for the sea king."

"Huh, why?"

"Uncle said the king and queen human, didn't like their daughter. So they chain her up for the sea king to eat her. Then a male rescues her before the sea king at her."

"Oh okay

"Oh okay. What others are there?"

"There's the human king and queen. And the male that saved the female there. Oh and there's the water bearer! OH, MY FAVOURITE! The siren!" You pointed her out.

 Oh and there's the water bearer! OH, MY FAVOURITE! The siren!" You pointed her out

- It's the mermaid constellation

- It's the mermaid constellation. We're going with siren -

"I see it! It's not a siren."

You look to him, "it is the siren. It's not a mermaid."

He looks to you and smiles, "it's you. But it's not as beautiful as you."

Your face turns red. "Uhh... Luffy..." You buried your face into his chest.

"See there's me," Luffy pulls you into his lap.

"Where?" You look around trying to find him.

"There just in front of you. There's my hat," he points himself out to you.

"Oh, I see now!"

You lay back into him, he wraps his arms around you. He closes his eyes, just enjoying you in his arms having you close. He was happy to have someone to look at stars with. You love looking at the stars as well made it that much better.

"Luffy do you want some more watermelon?" You held a piece out for him.

He takes a bit, "thanks."

You kiss his cheek. You finish off the plate and drink. Lay back, your head on Luffy's chest, looking at the stars.

You point out a few more constellations, the crab (Cancer), sea goat (Capricorn), dolphin (Delphinus), and the water serpent (Hydra). Any that involve the sea or water you pointed out.

"Uncle knows a lot about the stars." He runs his hand up and down your back.

"He does," you close your eyes enjoying it. You slowly started to drift off to sleep.

"(Y/N)?" Luffy looks down at you. Sees you drifting off. He carefully picks you up, stands up.

You stir a bit, "huh? Where are we going?"

"You fell asleep, we'll go to bed."

"Sorry... Luffy..." You couldn't keep your eyes open.

"It's okay," he carries you down to your shared room.

He opens the door, places you on the bed. Climbs in next to you, you snuggle into him.

"Luffy ~"

"Good night (Y/N)," he kisses the top of your head. Closes his eyes, falls to sleep.

The next time morning Sanji went of at Luffy for leaving the plate glass out on the deck. You thank Sanji for the drink and apologise, for not washing them up. You were trying to save Luffy. Sanji turns around, accept it. Said that you didn't have to wash it. He would have done it in the morning. You had successfully distracted Sanji, went to your spot on Luffy's lap. Waited for breakfast.

- 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎. 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚑. 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 -