Hot Springs ♨️

I watch (Y/N) walk off with the others. I don't want (Y/N), to get hurt. I swear if anyone hurts her...

"You really care about her, don't ya?" Oh, it's Zoro.

"Yeah, she's my sleeping buddy."

"Haha, I think she's a bit more than just a sleeping buddy."

"What do you mean?"

"You're a idiot... You and (Y/N) are pretty dating. You know girlfriend and boyfriend."

"Huh? I know she's a girl and she's my friend."

"Sanji means (Y/N) a girl that you want to be with for the rest of your life. Have by your side, and marry one day." Brook

"Oh that. Yeah, I want (Y/N) to be my Queen when I become King of the Pirates."

"What?!"

"Forget it..." Zoro starts walking the wrong...

"Also you have to denote your clothing to her. Preferably loose ones or oversize."

"Why?"

"So she can wear them. It'll make her feel safe when you're not around. Moron where are you going?!"

Huh... I didn't think of that, I'm sure I got something that (Y/N) can wear. I like it when she wears my cardigan.

~~~~

Jump in the tube, can't stop thinking about (Y/N). I hope she's okay, what if the marines got? No... They don't know (Y/N) join the crew. What if another man catches her?

"Ridiculous, you devil fruit users can't even handle a little bath. Makes me wonder why you even bother." What's Sanji going on about?

(Y/N) shoulda came to the hot spring too. I coulda had a bath with her. She's pretty when her tail and scales showing. She's pretty all the time.

"If it's only our bottom half, the sensation almost pleasant. How many days have we spent here by the way. Surely there something most effective we can doooo." Brook

Alright! "Oh yeah were gotta best up Z! Let's go find him right now!"

"Yeah where? Did you forget why we're hanging out here? The island spawning with marines. We haven't any info yet. This is all we can do." Sanji climbs into the bath next me. "We're gotta trust in Nami's plan. The ladies, chopper and Usopp are getting answers we just got to be patient till they find them."

Hope (Y/N) safe too. I hope they're all safe. What if (Y/N) gets hurts, when I'm not there.

~~~~

"Don't you think it's time come back to reality you pair? Geez."

Huh? Oh we're joining Zoro in the big tube. I sit on the side, Brook next to me.

"Ahhh cliche as it is. I'm soaked to the bone. It's like stress has melted away, along with my skin."

"Damnit Z! When I saw that awesome arm thing of yours I let my guard down. But that won't happen again!"

"You're gonna have to cook up some kind of plan. Devil fruit powers put you at a disadvantage. First thing he's going to do grab you with that big arm. You'll lose your power like last time. Better off letting me or moss head take care of the bastard from now on."

"Sorry, not a chance. I gotta be the one to do this. If I can't avoid his arm I just gotta smash right through it." There's no way I'm letting them fight Z. This is my fight!

"You've got just as much energy as ever. I've been soaking a while waiting for Ya. I'm a bit light-headed." Huh, I know that voice.

That's Admirl Aokijiiii... Sanji and Zoro fall back, push my into the tube below.