Cute Moments 🍋 {7K Views}

- 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 -

You were both sound asleep. Luffy pulls you closer. He feels something soft on his chest. "Huh?" He looks down and sees you naked. "(Y/N)? Hey, are you awake?"

"What is it Luffy...?" You snuggle into his chest.

"Why are you naked?"

"I don't want to wear clothes to bed..."

"Okay. I want to try something."

"Okay," you try to go back to sleep.

"I want to try something with you."

"We can play in the morning..."

"I don't want to play." He tilts your head up, you look up at him. "I want to be with you ~"

"Okay," you cup his cheek and kiss him.

"Can I try something?"

"You can ~"

Luffy rolls you onto your side. So he was spooning you. He pulls his boxers off. "Tell me if it hurts."

"I will."

You bring your knees up a bit Luffy slides closer to you, he enters you from behind. He kisses your shoulder, as he slowly thrust into you.

"L-Luffy ~" You try to back onto him.

Luffy wraps his arm around you. "I'll do it," he kisses your neck. "You enjoy yourself ~"

"O-Okay ~"

He holds you in place, he slowly thrust into you. He continues kissing your neck and shoulder. "I want to feel you and love you."

He slowly picks up the pace. "Luffy ~"

He pushes you down, "(Y/N) ~"

You reach back to him and massage his head. Luffy kisses your arm.

You feel his arm around you tighten. He rolls onto his back and unwraps his arm. He holds your hips. "I'm not hurting you?"

"No ~"

He thrust up into you. Your head falls onto his shoulder. You turn to him and turn his head. Luffy stretches so he can kiss you. Luffy wraps his arm around you again. As he sits up, you end up straddling him backwards.

"Ahhh ~" You rock your hips.

"I'm not finished yet ~"

You got a shiver up your spine. You rick your hips faster and push yourself down.

"(Y/N) ~" Luffy's arms tighten as his hand plays with your breast.

"Luffy ~" You squeeze his thighs.

Luffy was getting close, "(Y/N) ~ I want to see you ~" He unwraps his arm from you.

You hop off and turn around and face him. " I want to see you too ~"

You sit in his lap and wrap your legs around his waist. He hugs you as you wrap your arms around his neck. You rock your hips as Luffy thrusts into you.

You and Luffy look into each other's eyes.  You lean in and kiss him. You lick his lips, he lets you in. You and Luffy go and forth.

Luffy picks up the pace. He holds you tighter. You break from the kiss, "Luffy ~"

Luffy thrusts into you hard. Hitting you straight in your sweet spot. Your walls clamp down around him.

"(Y/N) ~" - "Luffy ~"

You rest your head on him. You close your eyes enjoying the afterglow.

"How was it?"

You sit back and look at him. "I like it ~ But I love seeing your face more ~"

"I love seeing your face too."

You go to straddle him, soon as you move your legs. Luffy lays back, holding you close.

"Why did you want to try it?"

"I wanted to try something."

"Okay ~" Luffy pulls out of you. "Ahhh... ~" You lay on him.

Luffy runs his hands up and down your back. "Your skin is so soft."

"You always say that."

"I like feeling your skin."

"I like all of you." You try to cuddle into him more.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yeah?" You started to get sleepy.

"What's it like swimming everywhere?"

"I like it being surrounded by the sea. I get to see all the creatures. It's peaceful in the sea."

"You don't like being on Sunny."

You look up at him. "Of course, I like being on Sunny. I get to be with you ~" You kiss him, "I love spending time with you. I miss the sea, but when I'm in the sea. I miss you."

"I'm afraid when you go swimming, I won't see you again..."

You proper yourself on your forearms. "Luffy, I'll always come back to you."

He sits up, you sit in front of him. "When you go swimming, I can't do anything."

You cup his face, "remember you and Usopp save me and the girls in the submarine."

"I didn't do anything."

"But you were there for me. Made sure I was safe. Luffy I'll never leave you. I promise I'm not going to swim away. You're my favourite human."

Luffy cups your face and kisses you needy and lovingly. He rolls over and puts you on your back.

"Luffy?"

"I want to lay on you." He cuddles into you.

You hold him and massage his head. "That's okay, my King."

He nuzzles into you, "my Queen." He falls asleep.

You stay a little longer, making sure he fell asleep. Not long sleep took a hold of you.

-Sorry it took so long to update😔  -