Cute Moments 🏞 {2K Views}

- 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗  𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 -
- 𝚈𝚎𝚜, 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 😣 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚝. 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚉. 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝. 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎! 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔! 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 -

You landed on an unoccupied summer island. You and Luffy had gone off exploring. Running through the trees, and laughing. You came up to an opening, your eyes widen at the stunning beauty.

"Luffy, it's so beautiful!" You pull him along, stop at the water's edge. "The water so clear!" You walk into the cool water.

Luffy jumps in, splashing you. That caused a water fight between the two of you. You play in the shallow water, kicking, scooping handfuls of water throwing it at each other. After a while, you get tired of the wet clothes clinging to you. Take them off and throw them over a log. Luffy does the same and takes his shirt off. Sits on the log, watches you swim in the water.

He watches you swim under the water, picking up rocks and looking at things. He loved watching you swim, how the sunlight would reflect off your (F/C) scales. Or how your skin would shimmer when you hop out of the water. Everything about you was intoxicating.

In the water, something catches your eyes. You swim over to see what it was. It was a blueish light, coming from a small opening. You go down the opening, swimming through the tunnel. As you swim down you see the tunnel open up. You swim out and up to the surface.

Meanwhile, Luffy was freaking out. He saw you swim into a hole and disappeared. He was worried that something happens to you. Or you got stuck, and he couldn't do anything. He had contemplated going back and get the others. But didn't want to leave in case you manage to call for help.

As he pace along the log, you sprung out of the water on to it. "LUFFY YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT I FOUND!"

"(Y/N) you're okay!" He wraps his arms around you.

"Hehe, of course, I'm okay. I found something! You have to see it!" You manage to get out of his arms, jump in the water.

"(Y/N) you know I can't swim."

You bop out of the water, Luffy sits back down, you keeping eye contact with him. "Do you trust me?"

"Yes..." He leans down, you come out of the water. Meeting his lips with yours, he falls into the water.

A stumbling Moss Head comes out of the tree. He sees Luffy falling into the water. What he saw you luring him into the water. He rushes over, taking his coat off. He dives into the water, see the end of your tail go down a hole. Zoro reaches down just misses, notices a blueish light at the bottom. He swims to the surface for air, jumps out. Uses his observation haki to follows.

You reach the surface with Luffy, bring him to the shore. Luffy eyes widen at the cave.

 Luffy eyes widen at the cave