Jinbe 🏴‍☠️

You and Luffy were on the observation deck, enjoying the sunny. You were laying down soaking it up. Luffy was laying next to you with his hat covering his face. It was peace, you started to drift to sleep, till you felt Luffy's hand.

"You okay Luffy?"

"I'm okay."

"Okay ~"

You held his hand tight, got comfy again. Luffy tugs your hand, towards him. You open your eyes, see Luffy moving his other hand. You lay your head on his stomach, still holding his hand. His other hand tried to play with your hair. You let go of his hand, causing him to look at you. You fix your hair, so he was able to play with it better. You lay back down, take his hand. Luffy went back to playing with your hair.

Yous lay there for a while, enjoying him playing with your hair. Till Luffy broke the silence. "Your hair really soft."

"Hehe, thank you ~" He continues to play with your hair. A question pops into your head. "Are you going to have a big or a small crew? There's ten rooms and two dorms."

"I'm waiting for one more nakama."

"Why are you waiting? Are they busy?"

"Yep, Jinbe said he had unfinished business. Said when he's done, he'll join."

Your eyes shot open. "Jinbe?"

"Uh-huh, he's the captain of the Sun Pirates."

"Oh okay... Do you talk to Jinbe often?"

"No, last time I saw him on was Fishmen's Island."

"Okay," your mind was racing. You never thought about them running into each other. Let alone Luffy asking him to join the crew. "Do you know how long it's going to take? You know till he joins?"

"Nope."

You lay there as he plays. Thinking about Jinbe, whether or not you should tell Luffy. If you told him that you knew Jinbe. You would have to tell him how you meet him. Something you didn't want to remember, let alone talk about. You quickly sat up.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm going for a swim."

"Oh okay."

You quickly stripe off, dive in. You swam around trying to think. "Luffy know Jinbe. Did Jinbe tell Luffy about me? No, no Jinbe said he wouldn't tell anyone. Only Uncle and Jinbe know... No one else is allowed to know. I don't want Luffy to find out. If he did," you stop swimming started to sink. You fiddled with your bracelet. "he'll think I'm a monster. Like Teles... I... Can't let Luffy find out! Jinbe will keep my secret. He saved me, he promised."

You land on the seafloor, looking up to the surface. Remember when Jinbe took you away.

- Flashbacks -

You stirred in his arms, "good morning little one."

"Morning..." You swam out of his arms, went behind him.

"Would you like some breakfast?"

A fish swims past you grab it, bite its head off. "Got it..."

Yous swam for a while, Jinbe looks behind him see you falling behind. "It's okay, we haven't got much further to my ship."

"Okay..."

Jinbe continues forward, "I'm sorry..."

You look at him strangely. "Why are you sorry?"

"For what -" Jinbe covered his ears.

You scream towards him, stopping him mid-sentence. "Don't say his name!! I don't want to hear it!"