Chapter 17 (Lance)

In the next weeks, Keith and I got closer. We hung out often and it really was fun. Even Keith was probably enjoying  it.
The weeks passed and the Christmas hollidays came in one week. We were sitting in the library like we ever did, it was like our meeting place . Keith was drwaing something , Pidge did some research about alien myth stuff and Hunk was doing his homework. I pretended to do that too but, mostly I was starring at Keith. Hunk had asked me a few days ago when I was planning to confess to him. This was simply ridiculous . If I'd knew what drama would go on in this week I would have probably  killed myself( but this is Keith job, you know.) But to this time I was really happy about the comming holidays. „Look,"Pidge pointed her finger onto the screen."There is a study, but nobodyever saw the finall results! Isn't that suspicious ?" Did I mention ever that Pidge is sometimes fucking crazy? If no than I'll do it know. She's totally in love with all alien galaxy  stuff."Dont you guys"she started but got interrupted by a blond girl."Exuse me,"the girl said shy. „Can I speak with Lance for a second ?"she asked kindly. With me? I didnt even knew her! Of course she was really pretty but, why did she wanted to talk to me?. „Uhm sure."I answerd . Keith looked at me , confused . I gave him my - I- have - no- idea- either - look back . So well, I followed the girl outside. She had long blond brown hair, wore a blue dress and a sky jacket . Did I said pretty, I meant stunning . „Uhm,"she began,"I really dont know how to start this..."she giggled . „Im watching you now for a long time," What? I really didn't expect that girl to be a creepy stalker. „I „she broke up."Take your time, what ever you want to say,"I tried to calm her down. „I want to ask you If you would like to go to the  winter ball with me. Imagine  a machin , normally working until you tourn it of. That was exactly like I felt in this moment. I honestly forgot this stupid ball, and now? I'm really not proud what I said to her. I agreed. The girl was so happy, she smiled and said how much she liked me from the begin , I felt the complete opposite. but then, one thought got bigger, If you can bring home a girl, your parents, especially your dad would be so proud of you. This was perfeckt , right? „Then I'll met you at the last day of school, when the ball starts? Or do you want to met before?" she asked. „It would be fantastic if we could met before ? What about we met in the parc tomorrow after school?" Why was I saying this? Its probably the best to find a girlfriend and get that gay shit out of you god dam mind.
Yeah, it is the best way.

[Thanks for reading this! Hope you enjoy! Thank you!
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!!]