Chapter 22 [Keith]

"You are going straight to school, did you understand me?" Shiro yelled as I shut the door to their flat. The hole night I'd been trying to get some rest but the universe had other plans. As I reached the entrance hall, Lance and Kayla were waiting for me. It looked a bit like they'd an argument. Lance was making his dramatic hand possed, and Kayla just sighed. I  walked by like I didn't regonized both. Kayla was the one who finally ruined my plan "Hey, Keith?" she asked. "Can I talk to you for one second?" Lance looked at me like he was trying to say: I have no idea either. "Uhm okay?" I said carefully. She grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the school. "So," she began after she found a place with absolutely no humans.
"I know you hate me and all that stuff but please listen!" She wasn't so dumb as I expected. "I know you like Lance and are jealous of me because I'm his girlfriend."Shit. This wasn't good. This was absolutely horrible. She probably saw my confusion and shok," I won't tell him. "she added fast. How did she knew that. It wasn't that obvious, right?" What do you want? Expose me in front of the hole school? "I asked sarcastically. She sighed." Why are you always thinking people want to hurt you? "she asked seriously. Okay, she knew that I was fucking gay and had a crush on Lance, what should I tell her? Yeah, that's all absolutely right please tell all that Lance, or better : Tell him that I tried to end my life, that I never had a family and well.... The last thought was so painful that I couldn't focus anymore on Kayla. "Keith?" she asked, a bit scared. "Is something wrong?" Funny question. "My hole life is a hell, Lance will never feel the same, Shiro is probably going to send me away again, exept all the other shit in my life, I'm okay."
Please don't ask me why the hell I told HER that. I just didn't felt in the mood to lie again. "Well I know that," she said quite. I looked at her, kinda confused. This girl was definitely different than I thought. "But you don't seem to be sad." I asked. "Well," she grinned, "Im a pretty good actress. So, are we gonna cry about our damn life's or just go on?" "Is dieing also an option?" I asked not so sarcastic. She laughed, "No, I have an better idea," she whispered. "I just...." (do you really think I tell you? Sorry but you have to wait until the next chapter to find out! I promise you!)

[Thanks for reading! Hope you all enjoy! Sorry for the spelling mistakes I just felt like writing some shit and well here it is. Ps: To chawawa28, Thank you soo much! I wasn't planning to write another one today but you motivated me!!!!
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!]