Punishment (taejinkook)(smut)

Jin towered over the younger, glaring hotly. 

"Did you think it was funny? Letting them run their hands all over you?" Jungkook stared that the floor guiltily. 

"No." He whispered. Jin gripped his chin, forcing their eyes to meet.

"What was that? Speak up."

"No."

"Then what were you doing, hm? Decided to have a bit of fun without my permission?"

"I'm sorry." He whined.

"Oh, believe me. You will be." He roughly turned the other around, bunching the back of his shirt in his fist. He pushed Jungkook forward and out of the club. 

"Why this? I can't do this? If you want him in go get him yourself!" Jin leaned forward, his hot breath mingling with Jungkook's. 

"This is your punishment. My mind is made. Go." The younger huffed but stomped out into the living room anyway. He glanced at Namjoon nervously before approaching Taehyung. 

"Um, hyung?"

"Yeah, Kook?"

"Can you do something for me?"

"Yeah sure. What's up?" Silently, Jungkook latched onto his sleeve and pulled him into his bedroom. "What do you need in here?" Jungkook glanced at Jin over Tae's shoulder. Taehyung followed his gaze. 

"Ah, Jin. You're home." He looked at Jungkook. "Couldn't you have asked Jin if he was already here?" 

"Ummmm..."

"Go ahead Jungkook. You know what you have to do."  Sighing, Jungkook met Tae's eyes. Taking one last deep breath, he fisted the elder's shirt and pulled him into a kiss. Tae froze.

"Please," The younger whimpered. Taehyung melted into the kiss, letting his arms wind around Jungkook's waist. Leaving the bed, Jin pressed his chest to Tae's back. He tried to pull out of the kiss.

"No no. Keep going." Wordlessly, the younger leaned back into Jungkook's kiss. "Good boy." The eldest ran a hand over Taehyung's blond hair, eliciting a small gasp. Jin hummed in interest. Jungkook took a step back, looking anxiously at Jin.

"Go on." The younger curled his hands around the hem of Taehyung's sweater. He looked up innocently. 

"May I?" Tae looked to Jin, who smiled and nodded. 

"Yeah," He whispered to Jungkook. Jin stepped back as Jungkook lifted the sweater up and over Taehyung's head. He shivered at the loss of heat. Jungkook stepped in close, running his over the elder's shoulders and chest. Jin rested his hands on Tae's hips, letting him relax against his chest. 

Jungkook searched Taehyung's face for a sign of discomfort before leaning in, licking and sucking dark marks into his skin. Tae sighed, leaning his head against Jin's shoulder. The eldest wrapped a hand around his throat, squeezing gently, before gliding it up and tilting his head further back. 

"Look at you." He whispered breathily. "Letting us coerce you so easily. Already knowing who's in charge." The younger whined lowly. "Who is it? Who's in charge?" Taehyung squirmed, blushing madly. Jin gripped his throat tightly. "I asked a question." 

"You." He whispered. 

"Speak up. Let me hear you."

"You're in charge." Jin released his grip but didn't move his hand.