The Grocery Debacle (namjin)

I'm using the last prompt

Jin hurriedly picked up the phone.

"Namjoon. What's up?"

"Hey, I'm at the grocery store, do you mind looking in the fridge and sending me a list of what we need?"

"Yeah sure, no problem."

"Alright, thank you."

"Yup, love you." Jin immediately smacked himself on the forehead. Namjoon chuckled.

"Love you too, hyung. I'll be home soon but please be very specific in the list. You know how I am."

"Believe me, I do know. No one else would come home with three different types of nut milk just because they didn't know which one I needed."

"Yeah yeah."

"Okay, I'll see you later."

"Yup. See you." Jin hung up the phone and threw it across the room. He buried his head into the mattress and screamed.

"That's it!" He yelled, pulling at his hair. "I'm moving out! I can't believe I said that." Sighing, the elder got up and retrieved his phone. Not only was the screen protector cracked, but the screen underneath shattered. Jin banged his head on the nearest wall until he was sure he had a concussion.

He went into the kitchen and stood over the trash can, gingerly peeling the broken screen protector off and groaning like a dead man. He then opened the fridge. Trying to avoid the glass shards falling out of his phone screen, he typed out quite a lengthy list and texted it to Namjoon.

Two hours later the younger arrived back at the apartment, carting bags of groceries. He found Jin bent over the counter with his head in his arms.

"Jin hyung? You okay?" The elder grumbled in response. Namjoon opened the fridge and began putting the cold items away and spotted Jin's shattered phone next to him.

"What happened to your phone?" He asked, gently pulling the other up.

"And your forehead! It's all red!" He gently rested the back of his hand on Jin's forehead.

"No fever. And your thumbs are bleeding! What the hell did you do while I was gone?" Namjoon marched off to the bathroom to get the first aid kit and began cleaning him up.

"What happened?" He asked again.

"I threw my phone at the wall and then it shattered but I still had to type on it to send you the list."

"That doesn't explain your forehead." 

"I banged it on the wall."

"How?"

"On purpose."

"Was hyung embarrassed he said he loved me~" Jin remained silent. Namjoon rolled his eyes playfully and patted the elder's head.

"Aish, you're so dramatic, Jin hyung."