Talk (jihope)

*changed this one up a little bit*

The pair entered the coffee shop, waves of caffeine and sugary pastries greeted them. 

"I'll go grab a seat?" Jimin looked up at him hopefully.

"Sure thing!" J-hope gave the cashier their orders and moved aside to wait. Scanning the room, he found Jimin hunched over by himself in a booth. He watched curiously as a waiter approached the younger. 

Jimin looked up as the male approached wearing a tan work shirt. 

"Can I get you anything?" Wiping his hands on his jeans, Jimin shook his head quickly. The worker smiled amusingly as his pink hair swished with his movements. 

"Are you sure?" Jimin nodded, but it was clear the waiter wasn't going to leave. 

"Yes!" He said just a bit too loudly. "My friend is ordering for me." 

"Oh," the other looked taken aback. "Alright then." The worker bowed slightly and went back to work. Hobi watched with concerned eyes from the counter as he waited. 

"Excuse me, are you Jung Hoseok?" He turned in surprise. 

"Yup, that's me. Thank you so much." He hurriedly grabbed their cups and sat across from Jimin. the younger seemed to be really shaken up, staring off distractedly and drumming his fingers.

"Take a sip." The older encouraged lightly. Continuing to stare off, he grasped the cup and brought it to his lips. The dull burn off coffee seemed to help, as Jimin brought his gaze back to his friend.

"Sorry." He apologized quietly. "How was your day?"

As the pair left the shop an hour later, Hoseok tried to build up his courage. Taking a breath, he steered Jimin down a different street to take the long way home. 

"About what happened..." The younger looked up with wide eyes.

"Are you okay? You looked pretty freaked out."

"Yeah, I'm okay." But his shaking hands gave away his anxiety. Hoseok waited for him to continue.

"He just reminded me a lot of my brother. The one that passed." The older moved a hair closer as they walked silently offering his sympathy. 

"I really miss him. Kind of. I don't know. I know I should miss him but he really hurt me, you know?" The older nodded. Keeping his eyes to the ground, Jimin reached his hands out and took hold of Hoseok's arm. Hobi looked down in surprise, but melted ad the younger rested his head on the other's bicep as they walked.