Nap Time (yoonmin) (littlespace)

"Yoongi? Love?"

"Here Daddy!"

"Hello love." Jimin lifted the younger into his arms. "I think it's time to pause playtime and take a nap." Yoongi held his toy truck to his chest, rubbing his eye with the other hand.

"I'm not sleepy. I want to play more." Jimin walked the elder into their bedroom and set him on the bed.

"I know, but we don't want to be cranky," He gently replaced the toy truck with a stuffed rabbit. "Do we?"

"No, cranky is bad," Yoongi said with a pout. The little yawned quietly.

"You're looking awful sleepy there sweetie. How about some p.j's?"

"No." Yoongi crossed his arms. "It's not nap time. Those are only fake ones."

"Are you sure it's not nap time? I've got your paci and a bedtime story." Yoongi gazed at his paci longingly. "If you want it, you'll have to get in your p.j's."

"Okay." Yoongi lifted his arms, waiting. 

"Here you go, love." Jimin handed him his paci, letting the little pop it in his mouth.

"fank chu."

"You're welcome, little one. Let's get you all comfy." He tucked Yoongi under the covers and sat next to him, storybook in hand.

"Which one ith this?"

"Little Red Riding Hood."

"My favorite!" The little grinned widely.

"Yes, love." Jimin began reading, letting Yoongi rest his head on his shoulder. 

"Goodnight, baby." He whispered, carefully slipping out of the room.