Cold Turned Warm (sope)

The band poured into Jungkook's and Jimin's shared room for an Overwatch tournament. Namjoon came prepared with a diagram of who would play against who to find the best player in the dorm. Yoongi claimed Jimin's bed to himself, laying on his stomach and propping his head on a pillow to watch. Being the hosts, Jimin and Jungkook played first.

"Namjoon didn't put your name in so you don't have to play at all," Hoseok mentioned, kneeling by the mattress.

"Good."

"I don't have to play until three rounds in. Can I lay up there with you, hyung?" Yoongi stared a beat too long before grabbing his pillow and rolling over.

"Thank you." Yoongi hummed. Jimin groaned and passed the controller on as Jungkook cheered loudly. Namjoon left to grab snacks and Jimin started some music. Jin settled into the beanbag beside Jungkook and the game began again. Namjoon came back with three bowls of various chips and bags of popcorn. 

Hoseok grabbed a small handful of chips. Knowing they were Yoongi's favorite, he gently pressed one to the other's lips. The elder closed his eyes and accepted the offering. Tae glared from across the room.

"Suga-hyung would bite my hand off if I did that." Hobi stuck his tongue out. Jungkook won another game but decided he needed a break from the screen. He grabbed a chip bowl and lay down by Yoongi with his head on his thigh. 

"My head hurts."

"Stop playing video games for hours on end." Yoongi retorted. 

"It's the only fun I ever have~" Yoongi shrugged as best he could while laying on his side.

"That's not my fault," Jungkook grunted, giving into Taehyung pestering and playing against him. J-hope rolled to face Yoongi, brushing some hair out of his eyes.

"Gonna take a nap, hyung?"

"You already know the answer." Hobi grinned and shook his head, cradling Yoongi's head and cupping his hands over his ears. The elder scrunched his nose in distaste but relaxed when the chaos of the dorm room was muffled. Jimin fake gagged.

"Take the PDA somewhere else." Yoongi slipped from Hoseoks grasp and retreated to his own room. 

"He was warming up to me!" 

"Then go follow your man." Hoseok pouted but left anyway. Finding Yoongi in his bed submerged in the covers, he knocked lightly on the open door before entering.

"Can I lay with you, hyung?" A small hand poked out of the comforter and pointed to the closet.

"Only if you change first." Hobi changed silently and slipped under the covers. Yoongi's face was slightly red from the heat trapped under the blanket, his hair mussed and standing in all directions.

"You're so cute I could kiss you," J-hope whispered.

"I wouldn't complain."