Sleepy Morning (taegi)

Yoongi stumbled from the bedroom, eyes bleary with sleep. Setting down his cup, Taehyung motioned the older over. Yoongi climbed into Taehyung's lap, wrapping his arms around the other's neck. Tae ran his hands up and over Yoongi's hips, letting them rest at the base of his neck. 

"Did you sleep well?" Yoongi nodded, nuzzling into the younger's neck. His grip tightened as he pulled himself closer, searching for warmth. 

"Still sleepy, hm?" 

"Mhm." Pressing a hand onto the elder's back, Tae leaned forward and grabbed his cup. Yoongi let himself be tilted backward, too tired to even really notice. The warm drink sizzled down the younger's throat, warming his belly. Yoongi slowly fell back asleep, resting his weight onto Taehyung's chest. Soft hands rubbed his back as Taehyung continued to enjoy the morning, gazing out the window behind the T.V. 

As hours passed, Yoongi started to wake up again. He blinked slowly, his eyelashes brushing against the soft skin of Taehyung's neck. The younger chuckled. Yoongi smiled and pressed a kiss to his neck. Taehyung tightened his hold on Yoongi's waist, kissing his hair.

"That tickles, love." Yoongi laughed, pressing their cheeks together.

"I love you."

"I love you."