What Friends Are For (yoonkook)

Jungkook knocked softly on the door, grasping a heavy bag of fast food. 

"Come in!" He opened the door softly and stepped in. Yoongi office was dark, as always. The only light came from three monitors that were all crowded with music software. The elder was clicking furiously, looking between the screens with his headphones falling off one ear. Dressed in an old oversized t-shirt, Yoongi looked as if he hadn't left the room in weeks, which was probably accurate. 

"I brought food, hyung."

"Just let me..." He began saving and closing the millions of tabs and pop-ups. Jungkook began emptying the food onto the table, taking a seat on the floor. Yoongi joined him, practically inhaling the food.

"Geez, when's the last time you had a meal?"

"Thursday maybe?"

"Thursday!! Hyung, that was four days ago!" The elder shrugged.

"You can go three weeks without food without dying."

"That doesn't mean you should!" 

"Why are you getting angry with me! I'm getting work done aren't I? I'm being productive aren't I?"

"You still shouldn't be hurting yourself like that." Yoongi rolled his eyes, tossing the empty containers bag in the bag and heading back to his desktop. Jungkook finished his food in silence. As the elder continued working, Jungkook laid on the floor and closed his eyes.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook glanced at him briefly.

"Laying down."

"Go lay down in your own room."

"No."

"Yes."

"I'm making sure you take care of yourself." Yoongi turned back to his work with red cheeks.

"Thank you." He whispered.

"That's what friends are for, hyung."