Help (jikook)

Jungkook tiptoed from his room, bags darker then the deep sea hung from his eyes. 

"Hyung?"

"Hey, Kookie. You feeling alright?" 

"I just-" The older pulled out a chair. 

"Come sit." Jungkook climbed onto the chair, pulling his knees to his chest and resting his chin on them.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook's arms wrapped around himself, clasping tightly. 

"I'm so tired. But I can't sleep. Not even a wink. I'm so sad, Hyung."

"Oh, baby. What's on your mind?"

"Nothing. I don't even have the energy to form a thought. I'm so lost." Jimin looked to the clock on the stove.

"Alright, it's about 7. Let me help you sleep okay?" Jungkook nodded pitifully.

"Let's go, baby." Taking the elder's hand, Jungkook let himself be pulled from the chair and into the bathroom.

"A shower okay?" He nodded. Jimin turned on the water and let it warm up. He latched onto the bottom of Jungkook's shirt, looking at him for permission. The younger nodded. Jimin lifted the fabric over his head, then laid his hands on the waist of Jungkook's pants. 

"Okay?" The younger nodded again. Leaving him in his boxers, Jimin helped Jungkook step into the shower. Before Jungkook could even comprehend anything, Jimin had already washed his hair and was drying him off. 

"Are you hungry?" Jungkook shook his head. 

"Okay," The elder wrapped him in the towel. "Let's go get you dressed." Jungkook hazily followed behind him,  leaning against the bed as Jimin rifled through the closet. The elder's clothes begun to drip onto the carpet.

"You should get dressed too- before you start to freeze."

"I will, I will. Don't worry about me." He handed the younger a pile of clothes. 

"Do you need me to do it?" Blushing profusely, Jungkook shook his head.

"Okay. I'll go change then too, okay?"  

Jimin came back to find Jungkook laying on his back, half-dressed. He chuckled.

"Tired?"

"Mhm."

"Okay, come here." He pulled Jungkook up just enough so slip his shirt on. Guiding the younger under the covers, he glanced around nervously.

"Do you want me to stay with you?"

"Yes please," Jungkook muttered, falling asleep already. The other slipped under the covers, letting Jungkook bury himself in his chest.

"Goodnight." He whispered, running a hand through Jungkook's hair.

"'Night."