Frustrated Crush (sugamon)

Yoongi growled lowly, pulling at his hair. "Hyung? What's wrong? Are you okay?" The older waved away the questions.

"I'm fine."

"No, you're not. Just talk to me about it."

"It's just- I've dated TWO PEOPLE to get over this stupid dang crush. And do I ever actually get over him? NOOOOoooOOO!"

"Okay, well, who's this crush?"

"YOU!" The older sighed, grabbing again at his hair. Namjoon gently pried the blonde lock from his fingers. Yoongi took his hands back, furiously wiping away tears. 

"I don't even know why I'm crying."

"Cause you're frustrated. It's okay to feel these things, hyung." He pulled Yoongi to him, resting the older's head against his collar bone. Yoongi wrapped his arms around the younger, turning his face into Namjoon's shirt. 

"If it helps, I like you too." He smiled as he felt Yoongi's grip tighten.

Later that day

Jin laughed loudly. "So you confessed to him out of anger?" Yoongi nodded sheepishly. Namjoon rested an arm around his shoulder and pulled him closer, kissing the crown of his head. Jin rolled his eyes.

"Don't get all lovey-dovey on me now. Or I might have to break you two up." The youngest saluted him.

"Aye, aye Jin hyung!"