Clothing Store Secret (namjin) (smut)

Namjoon pushed Jin into the dressing room, barely locking the door behind him. The metal clicked as Jin ducked under his arm already pulling at the buttons on his shirt. The younger clicked his tongue, grabbing Jin's throat and pushing him into the wall.

"I'm in charge here." He growled, nipping the older's ear. Jin whined pitifully in his grasp. Namjoon thrust his knee up, catching the older between the legs, earning a small moan in return. Chuckling darkly, he watched Jin's face as another person entered the room net to theirs. He leaned in close.

"You better be quiet if you don't want to be caught." Jin felt the younger's breath down his neck, daring him to make a sound. He clamped his mouth shut. Namjoon thrust up again, before touching their hips together. The friction pulled a low groan from the older.

"I bet you want to get caught." Namjoon let his voice drop. "So everyone can know what a dirty slut you are. Hm?" He rolled his hips. "I want an answer."

"N-no."

 "No? Then you can wait till we get home." He backed up, leaving Jin to follow, his jeans feeling awfully tight.

The older unlocked the front door, leaving it open. Jin walked in, feeling oddly on edge. 

"Upstairs." The older looked up in surprise. Namjoon sat at the kitchen table, sipping a glass of water. He raised his eyebrows. 

"Do as you're told." Jin hurried up the steps, sitting in their bedroom. Namjoon took his time setting the cup in the sink and climbing the stairs. He shut the bedroom door behind him quietly. The older watched nervously as Namjoon took a blindfold from his pocket. Standing between Jin's legs, he reached up and tied the fabric over his eyes. The younger guided Jin onto his back, spreading Jin's legs even further. He quickly stripped the older. Namjoon traced every curve with his fingers, leaving trails of fire in his wake. Open-mouthed kisses danced over his skin, Jin whined and tried to close his legs.

"Aw, is my needy prince getting shy?" With a hand on each knee, he forced Jin's legs open, his thighs flush with the sheets. A low whine escaped the older. Namjoon climbed over him, a hand on either side of his head. He let Jin arch into him, searching for friction. Jin let out a groan.

"Impatient already?" The older settled back onto the mattress, a pout on his lips causing Namjoon to chuckle. The younger angled his hips downward. Jin leaned his head back letting a high pitched moan through his lips. Nosing the older's neck, Namjoon slowly disentangled himself.

"So loud tonight, aren't you?" All he got was another whine in response. He pulled Jin hands over his head, binding his wrists together before standing. 

"Don't move. I'll be back in an hour." He retucked his shirt and left the room.