First Times (jihope)

*contains mentions of weed*let's ignore the fact that this is the first time I'm updating this book in forever. nice to see you again :)

Hoseok was always a good hyung, always someone to count on. Jimin always knew he could count on him for anything. They shared an apartment, one they'd bought fresh out of high school; and although they weren't biological brothers, they might as well have been. 

Until certain feelings developed. Jimin tried to avoid it at first, but one night Hoseok pulled him into his lap. "What's going on with you? I can't seem to get two words in before you're running out the door." Jimin winced and stuttered his way through a confession, then let the elder press their mouths together. Hoseok knew he'd never kissed anyone before, but Jimin couldn't even be mad. 

He worked at a nearby Gamestop. His shifts usually ended around 7 o'clock. Early enough to cook dinner and relax for a bit, but late enough that he never made plans after. He left his bag by the door, toed off his shoes and collapsed on the couch. 

"Long day?"

"I think it was the busiest day this year so far." Hoseok chuckled, sitting next to him and pulling his legs in his lap. He smelled faintly of weed and citrus. Jimin didn't mind the smell, at first it was too pungent, but now it became part of Hoseok. Overtime it felt just as comforting as his natural smell. 

"You said that last week." Jimin slapped him on the shoulder and got up. 

"And I'll continue to do so." Jimin threw some leftovers in the microwave, turning to see Hoseok curled into their window seat with a dab pen in his hand. Despite the cold, he opened the window halfway. Jimin ate his rice with his head in his hand, watching Hoseok. As always the elder tipped the pen in his direction as an invitation. But this time Jimin was feeling up to it.

"Okay." 

"Yeah? Okay, come have a seat." Jimin left his dishes in the sink and crawled into Hoseok's lap. The elder turned the pen onto the lowest setting and cooled it outside. He then held it to Jimin's lips, his thumb over the button. Hoseok smiled at the younger's hesitation. 

"Just inhale when I push the button, hold for a few, then let go." Hoseok took a short drag to make sure it wasn't stuck, then held it for him again. He pushed down once Jimin wrapped his lips around it. After a couple seconds he lets go and pulls it away, feeling Jimin exhale and cough against his chest. He turned the strength back up. Once Jimin calmed down, Hoseok hooked his chin over the younger's shoulder and took a hit. Jimin relaxed against him.

"Okay?" Jimin nodded, turning to the side and leaning against him. Hoseok smiled and wrapped his arms around him. "Need another?" Jimin shrugged. "Here take a small one." He did, then nestled into Hoseok's lap. He closed his eyes, relaxed but dizzy. 

He wasn't sure how much time passed, but now Hoseok was nudging him upright. "Let's get you ready for bed." Jimin grumbled and clung to his shoulder's. Hoseok carried him into the bathroom and brushed his teeth before wrangling him into a pj shirt. Jimin looked at him with red and droopy eyes. "If I'd have known you'd be so sleepy I'd have waited 'till you were ready for bed." Jimin shrugged. Hoseok tucked him into his arms under the comforter. "Feeling okay?" Jimin hummed. "I need you to tell me if you're not feeling well."

"Dizzy."

"Okay, I'll get some water." He pried himself away from Jimin's grasp and came back with a cup of water. "Drink this, babe." Jimin whined but took a couple sips. Hoseok left it on the nightstand before getting back into bed. The younger was jelly in his arms. Hoseok kissed his forehead and smiled, happy he was in better shape than when he first got home.

a recreation of my bf and I one night. guess which one of us is Jimin and which one is Hoseok