Ice Cream (vmin)

"Hey, Taehyung?" The younger peeked out from his bedroom.

"Yeah, hyung?"

"Can you put the groceries away? I have to pick Jin hyung up from practice."

"Mhm, of course."

"Thank you!" Jimin locked the front door and got in his car, heading to the dance studio. Taehyung began to unpack the groceries. Suddenly he stopped. Smiling mischievously, he scanned the bags and put aside and meat or produce. He only put those things away, leaving the other bags on the kitchen island. Relaxing on the couch, he rested his feet on the coffee table and turned on Netflix.

An hour later, Jimin came home. 

"Tae? Why are the groceries still out?" He looked through the bags, relieved to see no rotting vegetables. He clenched his teeth as he saw the melted ice cream dripping water everywhere. Sighing, Jimin ripped off some paper towels and mopped up the water. 

"Do you want the real answer, or do you want to protect your fragile ego?" Taehyung shouted from the living room. Jimin crosses his arms and leaned against the doorway.

"I'd prefer honesty."

"To spite you." The elder sighed and plopped on the couch next to him. 

"Well, you owe me ice cream. You left it out and it melted." 

"Of course baby, I'll take you out to get some tomorrow."

"Thank you."