Bad Dreams (jikook) (little space)

Jungkook picked up Jimin and rested the elder on his hip. Jimin rested his head against Jungkook's neck, rubbing his eyes.

"Is someone sleepy?" 

"Nu, I not." 

"You sound very sleepy to me, bub." 

"Maybe," Jimin whispered. Jungkook rubbed the little's back as he pulled back the comforter, laying Jimin down in bed. Jimin latched onto his shirt.

"No, I don't want to sleep." 

"Why not, love? You usually sleep so well." 

"Bad things happen at bedtime."

"What kind of things?" Jungkook perched on the edge of the bed, gently leaning forward and resting Jimin against the pillow. Reluctantly, the elder released his grip.

"Bad dreams."

"Are having nightmare's baby?" Jimin nodded. 

"Lucky for you, I'm very good at defeating bad dreams." He flexed his arms dramatically.

"Really?!?"

"Mhm, some might even call me a knight in shining armor." The little giggled.

"You're silly." 

"Thank you, bub. Now let's get some sleep okay? I'll protect you from the bad dreams." Jimin rolled over and buried his face into the pillow. Pulling the covers over him, Jungkook rubbed Jimin's back until he began to fall asleep. 

The younger held his breath as he stood, not wanting to wake the other. Jimin stirred. Jungkook quickly sat again. Groaning, the little reached over and grasped Kook's wrist, resting the other's hand on his back. Jungkook chuckled.

"You love back rubs, don't you?"