I'll Wait (jikook)

Jungkook sat with his head in his hands, Jimin pacing in front of him. He looked up with worried eyes.

"Hyung, I'm sorry." 

"Kookie... no." The elder came to a stop before him, gripping his wrists. "There's nothing to be sorry for."

"But I-"

"That's okay."

"Can't you see? It's not okay and I'm sorry. I'm not gay!" Jimin's eyes widened as he took a step back.

"I never said you were." He whispered. Waves of hurt washed over him. 

"I never said you were. But I can't keep doing this with you. I know it's confusing, I've been there. But you kissed me. You know my feelings. I can't sit here and wait for you to decide what to do with them." Grabbing his wallet, Jimin turned to leave. 

"When you're ready... you know how to find me. I'll wait." Jungkook watched incredulously as Jimin left him behind. Hot tears clouded both their eyes. 

Jungkook showed up at Jimin's apartment, soaked with rain and tears. He knocked slowly. 

"What're you- oh... Jungkook. What happened?"

"Hyung, I-"

"Come here." Jungkook walked into his arms.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I do like you, Jimin-ah. So much."

"I know, Kookie. I know." Leaving a kiss on his forehead, he stepped back and closed the door. 

"Let's get you into dry clothes." He took Jungkook's hand and tugged him toward the bedroom.

"But I-" Jimin smiled sadly, cupping the other's face.

"It's okay." He touched their foreheads together. "I forgive you." The younger released a nervous breath against Jimin's lips.

"Now, come on. I can't let you get sick." He pulled Jungkook into his bedroom, leaving him standing in the center to rifle through the closet. He brought out sweatpants and a hoodie. Leaving them on the bed, he clutched the bottom of Jungkook's wet shirt.

"This okay?" The younger nodded. 

Jimin threw the drenched clothes into his laundry basket. Standing in front of the younger, he guided him backward, until he laid on the bed. Jimin leaned down and curled against his side.

"What happened, Jungkookie?"

"I told my mom. She threw me out."

"Told her..."

"I'm gay."

"Oh." He let out a breath. Jungkook's chest jerked and he sat up, quickly wiping away tears.

"I'm really sorry, Hyung."

"Baby no. It's okay I forgive you." He crawled under the covers and beckoned Jungkook to him, holding the other close to his chest.

"It's okay. You can stay with me. We'll figure something out."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"Thank you."

"Of course. Anything for you."