Secret (namjin)

y'all already knowwwww it's pride month:)

Bright scenes illuminated the room, the screen reflecting images on the boy's faces. Namjoon yawned, letting his head droop to the side and rest on Jin's shoulder. The older moved closer and rested an arm around his shoulder. Jungkook looked back, snickering. 

"Looks like the gay boy finally found a boyfriend!" The group chuckled. Jin rolled his eyes.

"For the last time, just because I'm gay doesn't mean I'm attracted to every guy." Namjoon bolted from his seat, practically sprinting to the kitchen. Hearing someone come after him, he quickly grabbed a glass as an excuse.

"Hey, you okay?" Namjoon filled the cup without a response.

"I'm sorry about them."

"It's fine." He kept his head down, voice clipped.

"Are you sure? You sound really up-"

"I said it's fine!" He met Jin's gaze with watery eyes. 

"Hey... What's wrong?" The older reached forward and took the glass from Namjoon, setting it on the counter. He pulled the other closer, a hand on either shoulder.

"You can talk to me." He whispered.

"It's just-" He sighed. "I'm gay too." He kept his voice low. "But I can't, you know, because of my parents. And they-"

"It's alright. You don't need to justify anything or make excuses. Whatever your reasons, it's okay." The younger released a breath. "I'm glad you told me." Jin stepped closer, cupping Namjoon cheeks and running his thumb over the other's bottom lip.  

"Would this be okay?"  Taking a deep breath, Namjoon nodded. The elder smiled, leaning in.

"Let me know if I need to stop, okay?" 

"Okay."