Starry Stories (namjinkook)

*light smut at the end*

Jungkook sighed contently, enjoying the warmth around him. Despite laying outside, he wasn't cold. Namjoon looked over.

"You okay Kookie?" The younger smiled. 

"Perfect." Taking his hand, Jungkook rested his head against Jin's shoulder. The older laced their fingers together. 

"Aren't they pretty, Jinnie?"

"Yes, baby." A blanket of comfortable silence floated over the trio. The darkness of the night sky illuminated the stars, creating beautiful constellations before their eyes. A soft wind drifted through the garden, carrying the scent of lilacs and bluebells around them. Jungkook pictured the flowers dancing in the breeze, the stars shining over them. Namjoon glanced at him, concerned.

"You sure you're okay? You seem a little spacey." The younger squeezed their hands, running a thumb of Namjoon's knuckles.

"I'm okay. I just love you guys."

"We love you too," Jin whispered, leaving a kiss on the crown of his head.

"So much," Namjoon added. 

"I'm so glad I met you guys, I don't know what would have happened if-" He broke off, hot tears gathering in the corners of his eyes.

"Hey, hey." The Namjin sat up, pulling the younger with them. Namjoon pulled Jungkook into a hug, Jin rubbing his back.

"It's okay. You've got us now. Nothing going to happen." 

"I know, I know." Jungkook took a deep breath. "I just- I was doing really bad. I almost-" The eldest kissed the crown of his head and pressed his chest against the younger's back in a hug. 

"It's okay, love. Whenever you're ready." The younger nuzzled into Namjoon's chest, grateful for their comfort. 

"I was in a dark place. I wasn't safe by myself." He leaned away from their hug, putting his wrists on display. 

"There are more in other places. I really didn't think I was going to make it." The elders each took a wrist, peppering it with butterfly kisses, traveling up and over his collar. Each kiss ignited a spark. 

"You belong with us, Kookie."

"You're so strong." The younger began to grow hot under their attention, squirming slightly. Jin pressed his palm against Jungkook's abdomen, pressing his back into Namjoon's chest. Their lips collided as Namjoon left dark marks along his neck.

"You always look so good when we mark you up."

"Especially with my hand around your throat." Jungkook released a low whine, shifting against their touch. The high picket fence around their yard blocked them from view as they laid Jungkook onto the grass. LIfting up the younger's shirt, Jin left open-mouthed kisses along his stomach. The older's thumbs rubbed over his hips, dipping just below his waistband. Namjoon watched with a smirk.

"This is going to be fun."