Anger Issues (2seok)

"Jung Hoseok! How many times have I told you?"

"I'm sorry." He muttered regretfully.

"Don't interrupt me! I've told you multiple times. If you want this collab to actually happen, you have to write the lyrics!"

"I can't write mine until I receive hers." He defended. 

"I don't want to hear your excuses! Not only did you screw up during practice- " Jin barged into the room, guns blazing.

"It's not his fault! She is the one that is behind schedule. Hoseok waiting on her!" He leaned forward pointing a finger in the other's face. Hoseok grabbed the back of Jin's shirt and pulled his back.

"He did NOTHING wrong during practice and you know it! If you keep blaming him for things that aren't his fault, I will make sure all future cereal you eat has water instead of milk! I hope you rot-" 

"Okay, that's enough." Hoseok sheepishly took Jin's arm and dragged him away.

"I'm sorry about all of that." He bowed deeply before pushing Jin into the hallway. He quickly wrapped his arms around Jin's waist and lifted him over his shoulder. The older went limp under his grip, but he still scowled, raising a clenched fist in the other's direction.

"I will get you," he whispered menacingly. Hoseok set him on his feet, looking into the older's eyes, a hand on each shoulder.

"No, you will not. You are going to leave him alone. Understood?" Jin glared at the younger. Hoseok waited. Finally, Jin sighed, his broad shoulders sagging.

"Yes."

"Good. Now walk away." Jin continued down the hall as Hoseok went back into the office.