*Smut* (yoonmin)

*smut warning*

"What was that?" Jimin spat. He leaned in close, wrapping his hand around Yoongi's throat.

"I asked a question." He gave his neck a squeeze. Yoongi reached forward and latched onto the younger's shirt, pleading with kitten eyes. 

"Answer me."

"Nothing, m-master."

"Are you sure?" Jimin whispered cynically, running a nail down Yoongi's jaw.

"I heard you speak." Snickering in Yoongi's ear, he took the elder's hips in his hands and pushed him back.

"Go get ready."

"B-but I didn't mean-" Jimin crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. The pleads died on Yoongi's tongue as he lowered his head and headed down the hall. He left his clothes in a basket and climbed into bed, kneeling with his face in the sheets and his wrists behind his back. Jimin entered a moment later.

"Now, what did you say?"

"I asked if you thought you were in control." Jimin hummed, grabbing two lengths of rope.  He tied Yoongi's arms and wrists together before pulling him up.

"And who's in control?" He asked mockingly, tieing Yoongi's legs to keep him immobile and on his knees. 

"You."

"Hm?"

"You are master."

"Good." Jimin pressed his finger just above Yoongi's dick, trailing it up over his chest and throat before gripping his chin. He forced their eyes to meet.

"We don't backtalk master, do we?"

"No, master."

"Apologize."

"I-i-i'm really sorry, m-master." Yoongi spluttered. Jimin looked into his teary eyes and smirked. 

"Show me how sorry you are, pup." 

"May I kiss you, master?"

"You may." Yoongi pressed their lips together, immediately submitting as the younger took over. Jimin tipped the other's head back, biting at his neck. Yoongi tried to close his legs, pulling the rope taut.

"Please, master." Jimin pulled back.

"Ah ah ah. You disrespected me. You've got to earn your place." Sitting back against the pillows, the younger pulled down his jeans and waited. Yoongi stumbled over clumsily, taking in Jimin's cock greedily. Grinning, Jimin gripped his hair tightly.

"Relax, now." Yoongi relaxed his throat, breathing through his nose as he allowed Jimin to use him. He held the elder's face to his pelvis, feeling the warm tightness around him. Yoongi sucked in breath quickly, trying not to choke. Finally, Jimin let him go.

"Have you earned your place?" Yoongi looked at him, unsure, as he tried to catch his breath. 

"Answer me."

"I-i don't know." Jimin hummed, laying down and pulling Yoongi to straddle his waist. He slowly pulled out the elder's plug, leaving it on the sheets. Whining, Yoongi dropped his head and Jimin slowly entered.

"Don't make a sound," Jimin ordered. "Or you'll get the paddle."

"Yes, master," Jimin smirked, knowing it would be a challenge for Yoongi to stay silent.

"Look at you~" Jimin gripped the elder's hips and rolled them deeply.

"Taking master's dick so well... Aren't you pup?"