Garden Thoughts (namjin)

Jin quietly climbed the fence, disregarding the squeaky fence. Landing on the other side, he crept forward and settled in the graze. The dark sky twinkled above him, showering stars over the garden. Although Jin left the house alone, the flowers kept him company. They waved gently in the breeze as he leaned back, the long grass kissing his hair. Letting his mind wander, memories passed through his vision. Namjoon and him dancing in the rain, or building snowmen. The loving kisses they shared, the way Namjoon's smile tilted when they shared a look. The gate creaked behind him. 

"How'd I know I'd find you here?" Jin shrugged, silently welcoming Namjoon. The younger closed the gate and laid next to him. 

"What do you think about? You sit out here for hours... In silence by yourself..." Jin smiled at him.

"That's for me to know, and you to wonder about." Namjoon smiled back. 

"Well, I bet you're just thinking about how amazing I am. I am pretty great." Rolling his eyes, Jin focused back on the sky and chuckled softly.

"Something like that. Don't let it inflate your ego." Namjoon scoffed.

"I would never." A comfortable silence blanketed them. 

"I think I'm starting to understand why you spend so much time here. It's really quiet." Jin yawned.

"Although, I'd say it's time for bed."