Morning 🔞

It's 4am. You were sleeping peacefully in the comfort of your husband's bed.

For some odd reason, you felt a hand caress the side of you stomach. You slowly opened your eyes and knew immediately who it was.

"Sora?" You couldn't see because it was still dark. You tried drifting back to sleep but his hand caressed your stomach harder. It didn't came to mine that he was in that kind of mood.

"Baby, I'm trying to sleep" You pushed his hand away, but then he started to bite your neck.

"Ow, Sora!", you wanted to turn around but he wrap his hands around you and you feel something poking your back.

Before any words could come out of your mouth, he starts sucking on your collar bone, giving you hickeys.

His hand slides down your undies and rubs your clît with his middle finger. Your breathing changes, "um...ah, babe...don't do th-"

"Does it feel good, baby? You're getting wet." Sora could read you like a book. He knew what his baby wanted. You moved your hips back in forth to the motion of his fingers.

Suddenly, it stops. He snatch the covers off the bed. "Spread your legs, baby"

"Wh-what?", you asked, making sure you heard right.

"Don't 'what' me," he said in a serious tone. He places his face between your legs and starts teasing you by kissing your inner thigh.

"Nooo, baby. Don't tease," you begged. You jumped a little when he blew on your entrance.

"Look at me and tell me you want it," he said biting your thigh.

"I want-"

"I can't hear you," he interrupted.

You raised your voice a little. "I said...I want it!"

2 seconds after, you felt his warm, slimy tongue glide on your peach. God, the things he could do with that tongue.

"Oh fúck, baby" You unconsciously grabbed him by the hair and push his face closer to your peach.

You felt his tongue go in and out and you were uncontrollably moaning louder.

Less than 2 minutes, it felt like your insides were going numb. "Baby...I'm about to cūm. I-I'm cūmming."

No answer from Sora. He just went faster and started doing circles on your peach with is tongue.

"I can't...ah I can't hold it anymore." You reached your limit and released in his mouth.

Even though you already came, his tongue didn't stop. He was overstimulating your peach.

Your moaning turned into high pitched squealing. You tried pushing his head away, only to end up getting your wrist grabbed and forced on the bed so you won't resist.

"Don't cúm." His words made you squirm. You start whining, "please I need to..."

"Not until I say so. Listen to daddy." It was impossible, his tongue was to good to resist it. But you had to obey.

After a good long minute, "cūm," he demanded. "Do it. Now." You finally released more than before and your body was twitching.

He got on top, touching your entrance and rubbing the clįt with his dīck. You pulled him in for a kiss, then he slid it in.

His strokes made you arch your back. "Mm please...go faster", you moaned. "You have to beg for me first, baby."

You spoke in a light tone. "Please-"

"Please what." you spoke louder. "Please, daddy"

"Good girl." he went faster and stroked deeper into you. You dug your nils into his back, but he didn't mind it.

Sora groaned. "Mm, I'm gonna cūm." You felt like you were ready to cūm too.

He stroked fast until he bursted in you. You felt his warm cūm fill you up. You came as well.

Continue...