💝Valentine's Day Special💝

You wake up to check your phone. It's passed 8. Sora is still sleeping with his arms wrapped around you.

Since it's Valentine's Day and you want to do something special for him.

You tried to wiggle out of is arms to get out of bed. He groans pulls you back in his arms. "Where are you going?"

You giggled. "I thought you were sleeping, silly." He sighs deeply. "Stay..."

"I'm not going anywhere, babes, I'm just gonna take a shower." He loosens his grip and lets you go. You went to the bathroom to brushed your teeth.

After a nice hot shower, you put on your strawberry scented lotion that you bought yesterday. Sora loves when you put that on.

Sora likes the color red, so you bought red lingerie for him. You put a tiny bit of makeup just to brighten up your natural look.

This took about an hour to get ready for him. "Hopefully he appreciates all of my effort."

He's still sleeping. You opened closet to get his valentine gifts. "Okay, gifts, balloons, slow music, perfect."

🔞🔞🔞

You tapped on his chest. "Bae?" He didn't wake up. You tapped on him again. "Baeee." He groaned. "Baby let me sleep."

"Don't wanna wake up? Fine." You got under the covers and pulled his boxers down. You started stroking him slowly.

He's isn't budging. "Wake up, dumbass." You started sucking his cøck. He starts moaning. "Mmm fuuuučk."

He peeked under the covers. You look up at him and took his cøck out of your mouth, drooling all over it. "Finally awake, daddy?"

He rubbed his eyes and looked around. "Balloons? Where's that music coming from?" He's so confused, it's hilarious.

"Happy Valentine's Day!" You started kissing his shaft. "Oh, thank you, baby. Oh f-fuçk...right there."

Pleasing him makes you so happy. You deepthrøated his entire cøck. He starts getting aggressive and grabs your hair.

"Yeah, just like that, babygirl." Your peach was getting wet. You need something inside you, but he's still fučking your throat.

You started rubbing yourself through your lingerie, teasing your clįt and your entrance.

"Don't touch yourself," he demanded. You're so desperate to çum, you didn't even hear him. You rubbed faster.

"Do you hear me? I said stop!" You still couldn't hear him. You're about to čum. You moaned with your mouth still stuffed.

He lifted you head up and snatched your hand away from your peach. "Well...look who's not listening."

You gave him an evil grin. "I don't feel like being a good girl today," you said. "Oh really? You-"

You pushed him on the bed and got on top of him. "Hey, the fùck do you think you're doi-" you cover his mouth.

"You thought I wasn't being serious, hm?" You stuffed his cøck inside you and started riding him. "You're on thin ice, baby. Ah fùck!"

"You want me to stop? Just say it." He moaned and held on to your waist. "N-No...don't stop, baby."

You kept riding. "Fück, slow down! You're gonna make me cüm!" You didn't slow down. "Who's the boss?" you asked. "What?"

"You heard me. Who's the boss?" You grind on him. "Y-you're the boss, baby." He sat up and hugged you, still riding him.

"I'm gonna fill you up, baby. You're gonna be so full of my cūm." His words made your insides twitch. "I'm cūmming...AH!" You squįrted all over his çock.

"Ahh fuüuck, take all of it" You felt his warm çum shoot inside you. Both of you collapse on the bed, breathing heavily. "You're such a bad girl", he said, caressing your hair.

"This might sound weird, but I love it when you don't listen..." You hugged and kissed his cheek. "Best Valentine's gift ever."

♡Happy Valentine's Day!♡