Phone

Sora lays you on the bed after the bath. He opened a container of healing cream to put on your sore body.

"Ow..." He's putting too much pressure on your lower back. "I know it hurts, baby. You'll be okay."

You clenched on the covers. The pain was too much to handle. "Please babe...that's too rough!"

"Okay okay," he stopped rubbing your back. "Just let your body heal while I make breakfast."

He closed the container. "Wait, before you leave...can I have my phone?"

He sighed. "No, baby. I can't trust you with it yet." You gave him puppy eyes. "Please? I just wanna read my Wattpad."

"I'll let you read your Wattpad later, but not right now." You begged again. "But daddy!"

That got his attention. He can't say no to that. "Alright, you can read your Wattpad. But that's it."

You nodded. "Mhm!" He took your phone out of his pocket. Isn't it supposed to be locked up? "Here."

"Thank you, baby!" You gave him a kiss. He left to make breakfast.

"Okay, I need to check up on Nate while I have the time. Sora block him again? Fine, I'll use his back up number."

Y/n: Nate it's me. I wanna talk
Y/n: answer me!
Nate: I'm sorry, we can't talk anymore
Y/n: wym??

*You can no longer reach this number*

"What the hell?! Why did he block me? This can't be because of Sora, is it? I better delete this before he comes in."

You deleted the messages and switch to Wattpad before he came in. "Baby, ready for breakfast?"

He puts the food on the nightstand and lays on the bed to cuddle you. "What are you reading?"

You show him you screen. "Sci-fi novels" He kisses your cheek. "I didn't know you were into to Sci-fi."

You weren't, you just didn't want to be suspicious. "I smell food." He sat up. "Yup, it's right here."

He hands you a plate of fluffy eggs, crispy bacon, and soft pancakes with strawberries on top. "Aww, thanks babe."

'Thank the Lord, I'm starving.'

"Are you done reading your Wattpad?" He asked.

"Mhm." Your mouth was already full of pancakes. He took your phone and locked it back up.

'If I can't reach Nate, I'll have no choice but to meet him in person. He's my best friend, but that's not how Sora sees him.'

"Good?" He asked. "Very good," you answered. He smiled. "You're taking a day off from work today."

You looked up at him. "A day off? Why?"

"Because you need it, I've already emailed your boss that you're not coming today." He sat next to you.

"Who's gonna sort out the books? Not many people work at the library. And Samu-"

"Don't say his name," he said in a low tone. "Sorry."

He looks down. "You're thinking about him, aren't you? Do you always think about him? More than you think about me?"

You held his hand. "No, babe. you're the only guy I think about. Just you." He smiled, still looking down.

"Good. Let's spend some time together today."

Continue...