Bath

Your POV

You woke up and your body was completely sore. You can still feel the sting from Sora's belt.

All of your "holes" felt destroyed after countless rounds he put you through.

Your body is aching so badly, you can't even get out of bed. You don't even know where Sora is.

He's probably in the kitchen. "Babe?" No answer. "BABE!" Seriously? Guess you have no choice.

You rolled your aching body out of bed and crawled to the kitchen. "Where is he?"

You hear the front door open. Sora finds you crawling on the floor wearing nothing but panties.

"Baby?" He rolls you on your back and picks you up. "Why are you up? You're supposed to be sleeping."

"My body hurts. And I want a bath." Sora kisses you on the head. "Okay, baby. Whatever you want."

He runs a hot bath while you lay on the couch. You notice a silver gun hanging from his back pocket.

What the hell has he been doing the whole time he was out? "It's ready, baby."

He slides your panties off and picks you back up. You're too scared to mention the gun he's carrying.

He puts you in a nice hot bath with rose petals. Finally, water. "You comfy?" he asked. "Yes. Thank you, babes."

"I'll wash your hair." He grabs the shampoo and pours some on your hair. His fingers caressed your scalp.

"Slower please." He took it easy. "Mm, that feels nice." You closed your eyes and enjoy the massage.

"I've been treating you rough lately. You don't deserve any of that, especially from me. I'm sorry."

You're immune to his apologies now. He's done this multiple times. You don't answer him.

"I'm gonna treat you better from now on. I'm making breakfast. What are you craving?"

Okay, maybe you do wanna answer him. "I want eggs, bacon, and pancakes. Please?"

He used the tiny shower head to rinse the shampoo out of your hair. "Sure, baby. Anything you want."

Continue...