Search

Sora's part

I examine my GPS, looking for baby. I knew she would leave the house. Who is she meeting up with?

The blue dot was located at a local cafe. Why would she be there? She hates coffee.

She could be seeing somebody...without my permission. I started the car. I'm coming, baby.

Back to you

"Fùck, he's gonna be home soon. I have to go, Nate." You gave him a hug before you left the kitchen.

As soon as you exit the cafe, Sora's voice startles you. "Hi, baby." He gets out the car and hugs you.

"Babes? How'd you know I was here?" You laughed nervously.

"Just guessed," he lied. "Who were you seeing?"

You started to stutter. "Nobody! Um...I was in the mood for a frappuccino, so..."

He looks at your hands. "I don't see a frappuccino anywhere."

"Y-Yeah, they ran out, so I just left." He noticed you were getting nervous. He crossed his arms.

"Right. So why were you in the back of the cafe?" You tried to find excuses.

"Uh, the bathroom was out of order, so they let me in the back to use the employee's bathroom."

Sora looks through the glass doors. He sees Nate coming out from the kitchen.

Sora realized who you were trying to meet up with. He gives him the death stare, paralyzing Nate.

You quickly caught on and tried to get his attention. "Baby! Let's go eat! I'm hungryyy!"

No response. He just kept staring at Nate through the window. "Babes, are you listening?"

"Yeah...I'm listening," he said in low toned voice. You knew what he was thinking. You can see it in his eyes.

"Let's go, baby." He returns to the car. You looked back at Nate. He avoided eye contact. "I said let's go," he ordered.

"Coming!" You got in the passenger's seat of the car.

In Sora's mind

'I gave you simple instructions to stay away from her, and you didn't listen. I'll see you later then.'

Continue...