HoneyBakes

A week later, you and Sora drive to the HoneyBakes pastry shop for your hire.

"We're almost there," Sora mentions taking the next turn. "Nooo, don't tell me that," you groaned feeling anxious. He chuckles. "Nervous?"

"Is it that obvious?!" He holds your hand up. "You scratch your hands when you're anxious."

You notice the scratch marks all over your hand and try to rub it off. "I can't help it, babes..."

"It's okay to feel nervous, baby. The beginning is always the hard part of the process, so you'll ease through it."

"Hopefully," you prayed. "But when we get there, can you come inside with me and...maybe wait?"

He smiles and kisses your hand. "If it makes you feel better, of course."

His thoughts

'Its not like I wasn't going to stalk you through the nearest window anyway...'

"We're here," Sora finds a parking spot in front of the pastry building. "C'mon, cake lover."

"I'm not ready..." you clenched on to his shirt to keep him in the car.

"Okay, let's stay in for another minute. I need you to breath."

You start scratching your hands again, so Sora takes and squeezes them both for comfort.

"Start taking deep breaths, baby." You deeply inhale and exhale. "That's it. Do it again."

You breath repeatedly and start to feel less tense. "Good girl. Better?" You nod. "Mhm."

He kisses your forehead. "Okay, let's go."

As you both walk in, the sweet aroma of fresh cinnamon cookies fill your lungs

"That...smells...SO GOOOD," you squealed. The place was clean and soft jazz was playing.

"Empty in here," Sora says. "I don't see any workers either."

You wonder around and see pastry goods perfectly displayed in a rectangular glass. "Muffins..." You began to drool.

"I guess you're not anxious anymore now that you're seeing so many sweets in front of you," says Sora.

"Babes...look." You point at the cream filled croissants covered in dark fudge. "I need..."

"Uh, baby?" He laughs. "Did you forget that you're here for hire and not...eating?"

"I know but-" You gasp. "OMG!"

"SUGAR COOKIE KISSES?!" You burst in sudden excitement and start bouncing

"Baby, keep it down," Sora chuckles. You yank his hand and point at the cookies. "Please, babe, please let me have one. Please?"

Your puppy eyes was too effective for Sora to say no. "Okay, baby, okay. But I can't pay if there's nobody to-"

"Hol up! I got y'all!" An unfamiliar voice comes from the back room.

A young adult with fair skin and kinky hair comes from the back to greet you. "I'm Kobe. How y'all doin?"

Continue...