New Rules

Sora straps you to the bed in hand cuffs. He has a belt in his hand just in case you disobey his orders.

"Rule 1. From now on, you're not getting your phone until I can trust you with it." He puts your phone in a locked box.

"Rule 2. Don't raise your voice at me. The next time you yelled in my face, I'll grab you by the throat and choke you."

"Rule 3. No swinging. You've already pissed me off trying to hit me. You're not gonna win. You try to fight again, and I'll fight you back...and I'll make sure it hurts."

You felt uneasy about his rules. "Can I please-" Sora interrupts you with a hard spank on the leg.

"AH!" You yelped. The stinging hurt like crazy. The belt left you with a red mark on the side of your leg.

"Rule 4. DON'T talk over me. I'm not tolerating ANY disrespect from you. Only speak when I give you permission."

"Rule 5.  When I give you an order, you answer with 'Yes Sir' or 'Yes daddy'. Understood?"

"Um...yes, d-" he spanks you again. "I can't hear you."

"YES, DADDY!" You said, trying not to cry from the pain.

"Good girl." He gets on top of you on the bed and puts pressure on your peach with his knee.

"Last rule. If I catch you speaking to another guy without my permission, I'm taking you to the nearest bathroom and you're getting punished. Hard."

He caressed your breast. "You know I love you, baby. But I can't just let you have all this freedom. You made me do this, so don't complain."

You felt like a pet getting tamed by its owner. So many restrictions. You couldn't accept it, but you didn't have a choice.

"Now, you're gonna listen to me, you're gonna be mine. I'm your daddy."

To be continued...