First-Aid

Back to Y/n

You woke up feeling refreshed, only because Sora didn't let you stay up late last night.

You reached for him behind you, but he wasn't there. "He left again?"

Welp, since he's gone, you thought about making breakfast for him like he did with you.

You used the bathroom to freshen up and went to the kitchen. "What should I cook?"

You search in the fridge for ideas. "Eggs, tomatoes, peppers, cheese...oh! I should make an omelette...with bacon maybe?"

You took the ingredients out of the fridge and gathered all the seasonings. "He's gonna love this."

Sora arrives at the house. "Hey, bab-" you turned around and paused to see him with a huge, bloody wound.

You dropped everything. "Oh my God, holy shít!" You were freaking out and felt like you were about to faint.

"What the hell happened?! Why are you bleeding?! Are you okay? Omg, you're dying. Hold on!"

You run to the house phone to call the ambulance. "Wait. Baby, no. Don't call anyone."

"What do you mean no?! You're dying! I have to call for help!" You start shaking nervously.

Sora takes the house phone out of your hand. "Relax, baby. I'm not dying. It's just a tiny wound."

You have tears in your eyes from the stress. "A tiny wound? That's tiny to you?! Look at it!"

He wipes your tears and hugs you tight. "I'm fine. I know you care about me. I'm sorry for scaring you."

You relaxed and examine his wound. "What happen to you? And where were you today?"

"I...um...almost got robbed at the store," he said. "The dude threatened me with a knife."

You gasped. "Omg, babes, you ran into a robber? And he stabbed you right there?"

"Yeah, but don't worry, I taught him a good lesson and knocked him out."

"Thank God," you sighed. "Anyways, we need to take care of your wound before it gets infected."

You grab his hand and take him to the bedroom. "Sit on the bed, I'll be right back."

You grabbed the first-aid kit from the bathroom. He disposed of the bloody cloth and took his shirt off.

You gently rubbed the excess blood off him and patted his wound with rubbing alcohol. "Ow, fùck."

"Sorry, babes!" You finished patting the wound and wrapped a bandage around his shoulder and armpit.

"Is that too tight?" He moved his arm a little. "No, it's fine, it just hurts. Thank you, baby."

You kissed his head. "You need to be careful. I don't want you getting hurt anymore."

"Okay, baby. I'll be careful." He cups your face and kisses you. "I smell something. Are you making breakfast?"

"Yup, for both of us. Oh sh- I left the fire on!" You dash off to the kitchen.

Sora's thoughts

'I can't let her find out what happened...'

Continue >>