~How it started~

"Who keeps texting you?" he asked looking at your messages.

"He's just a friend, Sora! Give me back my phone!" you tried reaching for your phone.

"Who's Nate? And why is he sending you heart emojis?" He held the phone up so you couldn't reach.

"Please, it's a misunderstanding, I don't like him like that." You start breaking into tears because you don't want Sora to leave you. "Sora...I-"

He interrupted you "delete and block his contacts before I leave you."

"But he's just a frie-"

"I'm not saying it again. Do it." He hands you back your phone.

You wipe the tears off your cheeks and begin to block your friend's contacts. sniff "Okay, it's gone."

You threw the phone on the bed and tried to walk away, until Sora pulled you by the waist.

"Stop it!" You tried pushing away, but he pulled you closer.

"Y/n...look at me, baby." He lifts your face to look at him. "I don't want any guy to take you away from me, that's all. I'm not mad at you."

"I told you, he was just a friend." You said, still trying to make him let go of your waist.

"Okay, just a friend, but you know how I get when you talk to other guys. It makes me jealous."

He kisses your neck, knowing well that it's one of you weak spots. "Please forgive me, baby. I'm sorry for being aggressive."

He goes from kissing your neck to kissing your lips. You couldn't resist his touch, even if you wanted too.

"You're mine, aren't you?"

You finally answer. "Yes, of course."

Continue...