To Myself

"I'm the only one you need...nobody else is allowed to have you..."

You jumped out of your sleep coughing and hardly breathing from the dryness of your throat.

The drug wored out and was no longer active. What happened? It's so hard to remember at this moment.

You still felt hungover from the chemicals you inhaled before you fell unconscious. It left you with a minor migraine.

As you become more aware of your surroundings, you scan the area. This place isn't recognizable. No...it's not recognizable at all...

"You're so cute when you're sleeping," you heard from your right ear. You looked up and noticed that familiar face standing over you.

"I know that chloroform was too heavy for my baby. Does your head still hurt?" Your husband casually covered your forehead with his palm to check for a fever.

Nothing felt right. You looked around again, this time, more focused. The walls were built with withered, shabby wood. A shack?

As you looked down, you realize you were laying in a mattress with thin comforters. "The fuçk...?"

"Don't get too stressed, baby. You're gonna give yourself another migraine."

Your memories were slowly regaining again. Were you kidnapped?

"I made sure to make it comfy in here for you...like we're at home. It's cleaned up, lots of food and snacks, with your own TV...y-you like it right?"

Seeing you smack your tongue hinted Sora that you needed a drink. "You thirsty?"

Due to long-term unconsciousness, you've never felt such extreme dehydration. Not a single hint of moisture in your mouth.

He opened a water bottle for you and held it to your lips. "Here, drink."

You hesitated, then gave in because you're so desperate for a drink. You guzzle the water down quickly.

"Next time I drug you, I won't use anything heavy. I didn't want you to be out for that long. Bet your muscles are soar."

You look behind him to see that the exit was out in the open. This is your chance. You push him off and try to beam your way to the door.

As you attempted to escape from him, you gasped as a thick metal chain that's attached to your ankle trips you down.

"Aw, baby. You didn't think I was expecting you to try that on me? I know you already." He chuckles at you.

You looked at your ankle. The chain was bolted to the floor, restricting you from leaving. "Sora, you can't be this fùcking insane—"

"Hungry at all? How do you feel about...pasta?"

"Why are you doing this? When did I ever hurt you?" He lowered his eyes, keeping silent. "WHEN, SORA?!"

"I know where Kobe lives, Y/n." You knew right there why the reason he pointed that out. "You saw us..."

He lowered his smile. "You've been sleeping with Kobe...he took you away from me..."

You slowly shook your head at his delusion. "I was never yours—"

"YOU ARE MINE!" He abruptly interrupted. "YOU'RE ALWAYS MINE! NOBODY ELSES!"

He relaxed and exhaled. "Doesn't matter anymore. I've dealt with him already. He's not getting between us anymore."

"Sora? You wouldn't kiłł him. You wouldn't kiłł anybody..."

"If I managed to get rid of your friend, I had no problem getting rid of him."

Your mind went in complete unbelief. "You...you kiłłed Nate?" You felt yourself breaking down. "And Kobe..."

Sora grabs your face. "Don't fućking do it." You look at him with tears built up in your eyes.

"This is the second time you've cried for someone that's not me. Where's my tears? I doubt that you even give a single fück about my love."

You closed your eyes in grief. "I should've listened..." you muttered.

Failing to bare your pain, he released your face and looked away in guilt.

You sat there on the edge on the bed, processing everything.

"You've never told me what you did with that girl." He looks at you in silence. "Tell me please," you begged.

"That's something you don't need to know." He stands up. "Did you kīll her too?"

"Y/n," he said calmly. "Don't bring her up again."

You shook your head. "So you plan on keeping me here forever."

"Forever?" He held your head close against his chest.  "Sounds a little much, don't you think?"

"Then—"

"I brought you here so I could spend as much time with you as possible before I kiłł you," he smiled.

Your heartbeat suddenly went rampant. "Sora?"

"I've learned that you will always be wanted by everyone else. But nobody's gonna want you if you're dead, right?"

As much as you wanted to move, you were too paralyzed from shock. "But I don't wanna dīe..."

"Aww. You know I would never, but..." He tightens his grip around your neck. "You know too much."

Your head was slammed to the floor. "S-Sor..."

"I'm sorry."

You beg for air. "SORA, STOP!"

"Shh..." Your vision began to get blurry due to lack of oxygen your taking in.

"I can't let anybody else have you. You're either mines, or nobody's. Right? Aren't you mine?"

"P-Please..."

"Say it, say you're mine.

"Cough...cough..."

"SAY IT!"

As you're slowly loosing consciousness again, Sora is greeted with a metal bar striking him in the leg. "FÛCK!"

His hands released your throat. GASP! You held your throat coughing. "What the fúck..." You someone giving you a hand.

"Get up. Are you okay?" You look up and meet eyes with a girl with leafy green eyes and slightly wavy, brown hair.

"I'm fine? Who are you?"

She swept a piece of her hair away from her face. "Angelina...Angelina Joey."

Continue >>>