Employment

As a year passes, Y/n and Sora's relationship is back in order. Ever since Sora ended the life of her bestfriend, Nate, he doesn't find anyone else threatening to his love life (At least not now). But because of her grief, they decided to move to another house so she didn't have to be reminded of his death. The house was cleaner, peaceful, and more affordable. Y/n is currently looking for new jobs to apply for, while Sora does business online as always.

You scroll for employment ideas on your computer on the bed while Sora sits at his desk working

"How about a florist? Working with flowers doesn't seem too bad."

"You're allergic to pollen, baby," Sora reminded. You play it off to hide your forgetfulness.

"Psh, I knew that. Um...bartender?" You brushed the keys with your fingers.

"No," he denied without reason. You felt as if he was underestimating you. "Why not?"

"Why? Well, one, you have social anxiety. If you're gonna be a bartender, you have to talk to people."

"Good point," you said. "Two, I have to be there to monitor you just in case I need to knock out some drunk dudes teeth for looking at you too long."

He turns away from his desk and faces you. "Last, being a bartender is too exhausting for you. I don't want my baby to come home tired every night."

"You're so overprotective," you sighed as you search for more jobs. "There aren't many jobs left to look for. All the good ones are taken."

You roll on your back. Sora turns back to his desk and continues working. "I don't see why you need a job though, baby. My job pays off very well."

"I just don't think it's fair that you're the only one working. I want to provide for us too...oh wait!"

"Got one?" You sat up. "I should work at a bakery! With all the cake and the macaroons and the brownies. All that yummy stuff!"

He chuckles. "Sounds like you wanna be there just to devour everything rather than actually working."

"Why not both?" You scroll for bakery employment. "HoneyBakes!"

"You wanna work at HoneyBakes? I heard they pay good there. It's not too long away from here either."

His thoughts

It would also be easier for me to monitor her while she's working.

"I'll apply there next week maybe, but right now, I just want to relax in our new house." You walk up behind Sora and massage his shoulders.

"Mm, that feels good, baby..." he leans back in his chair and closes his eyes.

"Your muscles are tense," you mentioned. "You need to stop working so hard, it's not good for you."

"I know, baby, I know. Sss- ow fūck." You try to release the tightness in his shoulder. "It hurts?"

"No, I like it when you're rough," he comments. You blush and plant your face in his hair.

"Why'd you stop?" He taps your hand as a signal to keep massaging. You resumed. "You know, babes..."

"Hm." The massaging switched to caressing his chest. "You know...we haven't had sęx in a while."

"Yeah, I noticed that." He exhaled deeply. "You took your pill today?"

You find it cute whenever he reminds you of something, especially because you can be forgetful sometimes.

"Yes I did," you giggled and tug on his shirt. "Come on. Lets go to bed."

"I need to finish work, baby." You pout and whine. "Noooo, I need it nooow."

"I'm almost done. Just a few more pages, I promise." You got in front of him before he could pull in his chair.

"You're distracting me, baby." You crossed your arms. "Oh, so work is more important than me?"

"I didn't say that. And you know that's not true. You're so spoiled."

You moved his computer to the side and sat on his desk. "You said I'm your first priority, right? Was that a lie?"

"It wasn't," he confirms. "You're being a naughty girl right now. Don't make me punish you."

"But I want to be punished, daddy." You spread your legs on his desk to expose your wet peach.

"Not wearing panties, huh? You wanna be fûcked that badly?"

"Put me in my place, daddy. I want you to." You bite your lip.

"Oh, I'll put you in you in your fūckin place alright. Don't you fūckin worry." He pulls his sleeves up.

Continue >>