Chapter 48

Day 3.

I laid there staring at this man, this man that asked me to marry him, my best friend from the beginning. He was finally mine. He was finally mine to have to hold. I watched him sleep so peacefully. I touched his curls and smiled. He was smiling in his sleep. I traced his tattoos with the tips of my fingers as he laid there naked and wrapped our the sheets. 

“I love you” I whispered

I knew he didn’t hear me. He was asleep but I didn’t care. I couldn’t stop saying it. I moved closer to him and laid my head on his chest. I inhaled his scent. I placed my lips against his skin. He tasted so sweet. He seemed so unreal in this moment. I heard him yawn and move. I looked up at him. His eyes were still closed. I loved him more than air in this exact moment. I was so happy for the beautiful, healthy children he had given to me. I closed my eyes again and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of someone speaking into the phone. I opened my eyes a little and saw Harry pacing back and forth in front of our bed as he spoke into the phone. I smirked as he did this naked.

“Yes this Harry Styles…no, Pete, sir, I won’t be needing it anymore. No I don’t want to shipped to my house. Yes I’m sure I won’t be needing it. Yes, thank you. Have a good day as well. Cheers” 

He hung up and looked at me. He tossed his phone in a pile of his clothes and climbed over me. I opened my eyes and stretched. 

“Good morning, beautiful” he leaned down and kissed me

I wrapped my legs around him pulled his body down on top of mine.

“Good morning handsome” I whispered back before kissing his soft lips.

I bit down gently on his bottom lip, he moaned. I felt him grow hard between my legs.

“What didn’t you need anymore?” I asked him between kisses

He stopped and looked at me.

“Oh nothing, it was something I had to wait…for on a list and turns out…I don’t need it anymore. So how did you sleep, Mrs. Styles?”

I giggled.

“I slept very well, Mr. Styles. What was it though?” I kept turning my lips away from his as he tried to kiss me.

“Nothing important”

“Then just tell me” I insisted, “I’m to be your wife soon”

“Fuck the courts, you are my wife.” he laughed trying to catch my lips in a lip lock.

“Telllll me” I nagged

“It was a license”

“License?” I looked at him

“Yes” he mumbled against my neck as he proceeded to kiss it.

“For what? You have your license to drive”

“To buy…” he trailed off

“To buy what? A fire arm? A gun or something?” I joked completely unserious about the topic

“Maybe”

“Maybe?” My eyes shot open, I pushed his mouth away from my body

He looked at me.

“I don’t want you to get mad”

“Mad!?” I shouted

He pinned my arms above my head.