chapter 21

Harry’s POV

I sat there watching Oceane tuck Edward into bed. She watched him sleep for a moment. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her exposed waist, I kissed her neck and looked down at our son. She ran her hand over my arms and then turned to face me, still in my arms. She wrapped her arms around my neck and looked me in the eyes.

“I love you Harry. I can’t live without you in my life, you know what right?”

I nodded. I leaned forward and her lips met mine. She pulled away and smirked.

“Kiss Edward goodnight and I’ll meet you in bed”

I smirked.

“Alright, I’ll be right in there” I told her before she walked away from me.

I stared at her ass as she walked out of the room. I turned around and leaned down and kissed Edward lightly. 

“You might just have a brother or sister coming up soon” I laughed quietly before leaving the room.

I walked down the hallway, which seemed to elongate.

“HARRY!” I heard my name being shouted

I ran down the hallway but I couldn’t get any closer to our bedroom.

“HARRY!” the voice echoed again

“I’m coming Oce! I’m coming!” I shouted trying to run faster but the hallway seemed to stretch somehow

“HARRY!” the voice shook me this time.

I woke up and jolted upright from laying peacefully in my bed.

“HARRY! OPEN THE DOOR!” 

I looked at the clock on my nightstand.

“What the fuck, what’s going on!” I shouted getting out of bed

I walked down the hall and into the living and to the front door.

“Lou?” I opened the door after peeking through the peephole.

I opened the door and he rushed past me

“Good evening to you too?” I closed the door and turned around to see what Louis wanted.

Little did I know he was standing awfully close to me.

“Uhm, hi?” 

“What the fuck did you say to Oceane!”

“Wait what?”

“Where is she Harry! What the fuck did you say to send her over the edge!”

“What! Nothing! What are you talking about!”

“What am I talking about? Are you fucking serious?”

I stared at him more confused than ever. He shook his head and sat down.

“What’s going on?”

“She left” he stood back up

“Left? What do you mean?”

“She packed her suitcases and left”

“What!” I shouted

“We need to leave and head to Heathrow”