Chapter 59

Two months had passed and we were finally settling in. We were finally able to take Harry home. El and Louis came to stay with us and help with the kids until Harry got back on his feet. The media went crazy. They painted him for this hero. And he was. He saved us. Simon, with Harry and I's permission, set up an interview to discuss what happened. The media wouldn't leave it alone. We didn't argue and the money we were both paid, paid for Edward and Ella's entire college fund. Plus Harry didn't want anyone lying about what happened so he decided it'd be best for us to set the story straight once and for all.

"You look beautiful" the make up artist smiled at me as I looked back at her in the mirror, "Your story and how Harry saved you...it just makes for a great movie."

I laughed.

"Yeah" 

"Hey look! Whose that?" I heard Louis say walking up to me with Edward in his hands

"Mummy!" he shouted

"Yeah!" Louis laughed and kissed his forehead

"Hi" I smiled looking at him

He wiggled to get into my arms. I grabbed him and sat him on my lap.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" Lou asked with nothing but concern on his face.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'll be okay. Harry said if there-"

"Harry said what?" I heard his voice

I turned around and smiled. Every time he walked into a room I got butterflies, still. 

"You said I didn't have to answer any questions I didn't want to"

"Yup" he walked over and kissed me and then Edward.

"Okay" Louis shrugged

I bit my lip.

What if they wanted to know about Caleb? Of course they'd ask. 

"Here take Edward" I handed him to Louis.

He took him and left the dressing room. The makeup artist finished and left the room to give me and Harry a moment alone. He looked at me. I could tell he was trying to read what was going on in my head. So instead I just told him. 

"I'm nervous. I'm scared. I don't want too much to be put out there. I just want this to go away"

"Oceane, we don't have to do this. We don't need the money. We can walk away at any time. You know this" he pulled me into a hug.

"Can we walk away? Please. I'm not ready for this. I don't want the world to know anything about what he put us through"

"Okay, that's fine. We don't have to do any of this. Let's get security and leave. Okay?" he looked me in the face

I nodded. I didn't even notice I was crying until he wiped my cheek with his thumb.

Harry's POV

I told her I'd be back as I left her dressing room. 

"Harry?" one of the producers spoke to me, "Where's Oceane?"

I rubbed the back of my neck and looked at him.

"We're not going on"

"What?" he looked at me confused

"We're not doing the show...the interview, none of it. We're leaving. She doesn't want to do this"

"We go live in twenty minutes. We've paid all of you"