chapter 15

“Harry”I heard Liam’s voice.

I turned around and watched him walk toward me. He sat down next to me in the sand. There was an awkward silence for a moment.

“So…you have a son”

“No, that’s not my kid”

“It is. We’ve seen the DNA test”

“Oh have you? So she just walks around carrying a paternity test?”

“I guess” he shrugged

“She planned this”

“What?”

“Why hasn’t she sued me for money if it’s really my kid?”

“What type of person do you think she is, mate?”

“A fucking liar”

“Harry, give her a chance”

“Why? She lied to me for over a year and ruined my marriage”

“No you did that. Now stop”

“Stop what? My life is fucked up”

“You had sex without a fucking condom…What did you expect? I mean think of what she had to go through…alone! She’s in love with her best friend whose married to someone else…who ended up getting her pregnant…she had to care for this kid alone…didn’t tell anyone the people who know happened to find out…so now how do you feel?”

“Still betrayed”

Liam sighed, shaking his head at me.

“Come back to the apartment”

“Don’t want to”

“What? Why?”

“Not ready” I pouted

“Get the fuck up. Now!”

I looked at him stunned.

“Yeah you get in the fucking car, you asshole. You’re so selfish! You have a son now. Man the fuck up, fucking sad cunt!”

I stood up and walked to the car. We eventually arrived back at the apartment. I opened the door to find Niall and Zayn playing FIFA and Danielle watching.

“Where’s Oce and Edward and Lou?”

“They left. She wanted to leave” Niall looked up at me from the floor

“To go?”

“Ask Louis but I doubt he’ll talk to you. His main priority is her and Edward”

“So I’m not important anymore”

“You are but right now she needs Lou. He’s all she has. You ran as soon as you found out”

I didn’t say anything because Niall was right.

I had to go to sleep. I ended up sleeping in the living room. My wife had left for the time being, leaving me a voice-mail stating she needed some time to think and how she was going to stay with her sister. I dreaded that thought seeing as they shared everything together.

I was alone besides Liam snoring in the guest bedroom. I picked up my iPhone and called her. It was just hoping it wouldn’t be too late…