chapter 13

She didn’t say anything for a moment. I stared at her. I felt Louis hold his breath. I could hear her starting to breathing rapidly.

“You…” was all she could say.

I bit my lip.

Maybe she didn’t hear what I said…

She suddenly screamed and let me have it.

Or maybe she did…

“You fucking whore! You cunt! Get the fuck out of my house!”

She started to swing at me. Her hand clipped my cheek. It stung. I touched my face and felt warm liquid. She broke the skin.

“Melanie…I’m so sorry”

“You stood at our fucking wedding. You watched us say our vows! And this entire time you were carrying my husband’s baby! You fucking slut. Get the fuck out of my house! You’re not welcome here!”

“Melanie, calm down” Louis moved past me and toward her

“And you! You sat at my dinner table, ate my food! You fucking asshole!” she screamed, “And you knew the entire time”

She grabbed me and dragged me to the living room.

“Melanie please don’t do this” I pleaded with her.

I knew exactly what she was going to do. She was going to tell everyone, including Harry. I wasn’t ready but I couldn’t take back what I said.

“Okay, whoa! What’s going on!” Harry shouted, his baritone echoing through the house.

“Tell him!” she shouted at me

“Tell me what? What’s going on?”

I heard Edward wake up crying from the yelling and screaming.

“Oh no you don’t” Melanie stepped in front of me as I turned to attend to Edward, “Tell him!”

“Melanie, please”

“You ruined my life, my marriage…You fucked up my marriage!”

“What?” Harry looked from me to her

“He consented!” I shouted

I wasn’t going to get blamed for this alone.

“What is she talking about?” Harry looked at me, “Is your face bleeding?”

I placed my sleeve on my face to stop the bleeding.

“What the fuck” Harry tried to touch my face

“Don’t fucking touch her!” she slapped his arm down.

She made a move to Louis and slapped him again.

“Whoa!” Harry grabbed her

“Let me the go, wanker”

“What’s going on? Why are you so fucking angry? Did you do that to her face?”

“Yes” she snapped at him then looked at me, “Tell him! He deserves to know. You owe him that much.”

I looked down at the floor. I held my breath for a moment. I felt Niall’s, Zayn’s, Eleanor’s, Liam’s, Danielle’s and Louis’ eyes on me. But the only pair that seemed to burn into my skin were Harry’s.

“Edward is your son” I whispered