Message

(His villain suit🔼🔼🔼)
⚠mention of murder and disembodyment, alcohol, and smoking(no not kiri😑)⚠

Aaaaaaaaand welcome to another part of this crappy disorganized story😩😂

"Strumming my pain with his fingers, singing my life with his words, killing me softly with with his sound~"
"I never heard that song before" I jumped, and turned my head to see shitty hair standing in the door way.
"Because you don't listen to that genre" I turned to face my twins again and finished putting on Itsukis onesie.
"This weekend the gang is getting back together, wanna come?"
"Noー"
"Yes he would love too" my mother chimed in
"No I don't!"
"Yes you will, you're going or you will have to take your kids to wherever you're going today"
"What the fuck?! Fine whatever!"
"Cool..." I picked up Itsuki and placed her in the crib along with Kazuku. I kissed them goodnight and turned on the star projector.  I grabbed my jacket, stormed up to shitty hair, grabbed him by the arm and dragged him downstairs.
"It isn't till the weekend"
"I know I need you to take me somewhere"
"You could've just asked"
"No" I slip on my shoes and my jacket, kirishima did the same.
"Where you wanna go?"
"I just need you to take me to the bus stop in ***** street"
"You sure?"
"Yeah"
"Ok then" last week during my heat, I was like a fucking yoyo, leaving my room desperate for an Alpha's touch then retract once images of my one true Alpha popped into my head. It was awkward between us and honestly I don't care, surprise there. We walked to his car as it beeped, signaling us that it's unlocked. I quickly got in and sat down, not hothering with the stupid seatbelt. Kirishima eventually got in and turned on the engine.
"So... Where you going?"
"None of your damn business"
"Bakugo. Really man? Why do you have to bs so cold?"
"Because I can be" he sighs and rubs his temples, he never liked fighting, I remember that. He would just pretend it never happened and I hated it. He drove me the rest of the way in silence, I got out of the car and slammed the door shut.
"Be careful!"
"Fuck off hag" I turned to flip him off as he rolled his eyes and pulled away. I stood at the stop, watching him drive away then a black SUV pulled up, I walked up to it and opened the door. Nobody was around and this area didn't really have cameras since residential building were mostly here. I got in and closed the door to see crusty, and the burnt nugget sitting in the car. "Where's the rest of your little league?"
"Oh they're on a little mission at the moment" I leaned back against my seat and looked out the window. "Arw you sure you want to do this?"
"Yes I'm sure" I looked at him as he passes a suitcase to me, I grabbed it, placed it on my lap and opened it.
"That's yours, made especially for you by Izuku himself" I looked at the clothing and how soft it was and felt really durable.
"Bullet proof, but still light. Made to block out your scent, hense the turtle neck, the gas mask well for any toxins and scents" I looked at it and it had my loves handy work written all over it. "The suit is flexible, ment for all the agility shit you do and it suits your needs to help relax your muscles for your quirk, having your body heat up to create more sweat. He said you two talked about it once" I cracked a smile remembering the conversation. I l closed the suit case and leaned back again excited to put it on. "Now you could do freelance we don't care, but you work under us and whenever we ask you to be a part of something you obey"
"Obey is not the right word you should be using crusty, but sure I'll help you out"

The suit fit perfectly, and was extremely comfortable, it's as if he new my measurements and size without actually measuring. Fucking creep. I stepped out of the room with the gas mask around my neck, but felt a sudden pain in my stomach, that familiar pain of hunger and want for something more then dead. I guess this was my chance to make it count. I walked to the bar after the pain stopped.
"I'm heading out, call me if needed"
"Where you going?"
"To send a message" I walked out with my gask mask on and my hood, lurking behind building, hiding in the shadows, as night begin to take hold of the sky. I looked around and listened in for any body. I searched until the night finally came and I was going to kick the bucket when a stupid happy couple. Alpha and Omega pair were walking side by side laughing, they shouldn't be that happy. I thought for a second on who to take down first. I snuck up behind then and grabbed the girl, putting my arm around her throat and watching the mans expression and his quirk beginning to act.
"Try anything funny and your little Omegas head is being torn apart" I threatened, sending little sparks on my free hand. He stood still and shut off his quirk.
"P-please l-let us go"
"Shhh~ just do as I say and nothing will happen to you~" I looked at the Alpha and tilted my head to the alley way. He walked down the alleyway and made sure my hand was on her shoulder, heating up my hand and burning her skin. The thrill, the excitement of the kill, I hope this works.

A couple days later~

I turned on the tv as I shook my leg with Kazuki sitting on it. Itsuki was playing on the floor with her teething toy.
"A couple was found dead this morning, brutally tortured and murdered. The woman, Coco Imushima was found holding her husbands, Riuk Loki's head. Her husband was holding her heart. Due to some viewers we are not allowed to show the images, but the person who commited this horendous crime left a message. It simply said 'I'm here'" they found them later then I expected. I looked at my son as he looks up at me and smiles, I kissed his head and smiled. I look back at the tv and just sat there, hoping he gets it, hoping he's watching.

3rd person

As the news changed to protests and political business, the Alpha leaned back on his leather cushioned couch, blowing out the smoke. He placed the cigarette bud down on the ash tray, picking up the overly-decorated glass cup filled with the intoxicating liquid. Someone walked into the dim lit room and stood behind the man.
"Boss, want us to find the impersonator?" The Alpha took a sip of the alcohol then placed it back down.
"No, it's actually quite alright. I want to know how far he'll really go"
"Yes sir" the other male leaves the room, leaving the Alpha and his thoughts. He gets up, walking over to the window and looking down on the city. He hopes that it's actually him.

I'm sorry I haven't posted😩 but I hope you guys are satisfied for a little while until I make another part😁

But one more thing... this story is almost at a close😔

It's a little sad, maybe, but I'm thinking maybe I could make a sequel but I'm still deciding.

Well until next time weirdos😝