Months

Katsuki's POV ( 1 trimester)

I rubbed my little bump as I snacked on the tub if icecream and sweets. Deku should be coming back sometime soon. I got up and picked up my garbage and left the room. I walked downstairs and saw Deku holding a gun.
"Deku?" He looked at me in anger and worry.
"Get the fuck back upstairs!"
"Hell no!" I ducked when the door got shot up. "What's going on?!"
"A rival villain group found me, now go upstairs!"
"No let me help you!"
"You're fucking pregnant, you are not helping!!!"
"Yes. I. Am!"
"Don't make me useー" he got shot... Shot through the heart. Everything went in slow motion, he looked down at the blood soaking his white button up.
"Deku..." Before he collapsed on the floor I cought him. I laid his head on my lap.
"Fuck... Hmm go upstairs... This will heal... You have... To stay"
"Shut up" He looked at me in shock as I placed him against the wall. I got up and walked to the door. They weren't going to hurt my Alpha and get away with it. I peaked through the door and saw 5 guys. I don't know they're quirks but they are loaded with gun power. I sneaked around the back and looked at the targets. I never liked simple and quite. I made a huge explosion towards the group to get them away from the door. I ran up to them and attacked one by one in the smoke of my making.
"Don't you dare come near us again" I put my hand on the last guys face and sent an explosion. I was covered in blood, anger fueled my body. I was starting to get exhausted, but I needed to take care of my Alpha. I went back inside and took him up stairs. I put him in my nest and treated his wound, he took out the bullet somehow. I snuggled up beside him and let sleep consume me.

Kirishima's POV

"We have confirmed he lives in Tokyo. A group of you will live in Tokyo to track him down and will work alongside the heroes of Tokyo, you will not engage if you spot him or Dynamite. They might live together, in fact we think they might be mates" I don't believe that, Midoriya only loved Bakugo. Well... Maybe he didn't...
I was in the team. With my luck Mina lives in Tokyo so I was working with her.

We are so close yet so far

Katsuki's POV (2nd trimester)

My breathing was uneven, my body was weak and aching. I held tighter to Dekus pillow, hoping it will make me feel better. The door opened.
"I'm back with kuro"
"I don't need him"
"He could help"
"I'm fine" he lets out a sigh of frustration, walks to me and takes the blanket off of me. I glared at him with daggers, but after a few seconds I broke down.
"Deku it hurts! Help me Alpha!" His expression softened and he sat next to me, he rubs my already huge baby bump.

Izuku POV

Kacchan looked dead. He lost most of his muscle, his skin was so pale, his body was thin. He eats like crazy and excersises when he can, so something else is happening to him, something on the inside.
"He's not a nomu yet right?" Kurogiri said.
"No... You think that's the problem?"
"I'm positive, you both are very healthy in the reproductive system and health. The only thing that seperates you two is that you aren't human" I looked at Kacchan as he tries to ignore the pain.
"Im sorry"
"W-why?"
"I should've turned you first. Remember that other form I have?" He nods, looking confused. "You know what a nomu is?"
"... You, you're one? But how? The others look so fucking hideous" I let out a laugh, grabbing his hand and rubbing my thumb against it.
"I'm glad I didn't turn out like that... But that's probably why your body is getting weak"
"I'm sorry to say but he won't survive" I quickly turned to him in fear.
"Yes he fucking will! Is there a way to keep him alive?!"
"Yes there is, but even if he gets healthy enough to give birth he won't make it"
"I could heal him before that happens" I wanted to ignore the fact that my resetting quirk doesn't work for what's happening to him.
"I'm hungry..." My eyes widen in realization.
"I'm a nomu that has to feast on humans flesh and blood to stay alive, maybe that's what the baby needs!"
"That could work"
"That's nasty"
"You prefer to die?" He stays quiet and looks away "That's what I thought. Kuro, thank you. Can you wait outside for me?" He nods and leaves the room.

Katsuki's POV

Once mist guy gets out Deku gets on top of me.
"I'm to tired for that" he smiles and takes off his vest and tie. "Are you deaf?"
"No"
"Then what are you doing?"
"I'm allowing you to mark me a second time, drink my blood. Hopefully it'll work" I wasn't even bothered about the blood part just the marking. I was going to mark him again. He leaned down to my level and showed me his neck, I had no control of what I was doing anymore. I lean in and bite down as hard as I can. I could taste the somehow cinamon taste of his blood as it ran down my throat, I pulled him in as close as I could. I could feel my body feeling lighter, I felt my hunger go down. His body got tense, the pain started. I've grown used to the pain. He has marked me 5 times. One on each wrist, 3 on my neck. I can't go a minute without his scent nor an hour without seeing him. There's a lot of downsides to being marked that many times, but at least no Alpha will try and mate me. I take my teeth out carefully and licked the wound. I laid my head back down feeling happy, the pain wasn't as strong as before and I ensured no Omega will take him.
"Feel better?" I nodded. He gave me a smile. God he's so hot right now. He sits up and raises up my shirt. He plants kisses all over my stomach. He must've felt the baby kick because he looked amazed.
"Was that the baby?"
"Yeah, I guess they're awake" I grabbed his hand and placed it were my baby was kicking the shit out of me.
"Does it hurt?"
"You get used to it" he kisses that spot with love. We stood there for a little while, holding each other.

Kirishima POV

We've been following him, but he's never led us to his home. He only led us to an abandoned building. There were no hints, to point us somewhere. I was getting impatient. Come on, just one clue. One thing and it'll change everything.
But another thing I find weird is that, everyone knows who he is yet don't turn him in. Whenever I try to talk to them about him, they'll lie. He has to have something on them, no way he could have all of Tokyo in his control. Is that even possible?

Katsuki's POV (3rd trimester)

I've gotten semi better, the baby should be on her way soon. I have this feeling like the Baby is going to be a girl, Deku too. I was taking a bubble bath, while Deku was out getting food. I was at peace, I was happy. My daughter will soon be here and we'll be a family. Eventually we'll continue to grow our family, but for now, I'm happy with the three of us. I felt multiple of kicks from her. She's been doing that lately, it's starting to get extremely uncomfortable. I rubbed my lower back, trying to relieve some pressure.
"Almost there... We will meet soon..."

I have no idea if you all like the pregnancy to be stretched out but I couldn't really think of much to put so why not rap it up here?😋
Hope you enjoyed, sadly I will only release this chapter today instead of two, I have to fix the chapter I wrote.

Have a great day/night/afternoon😎