Positive...

⚠another short chapter⚠

Katsuki's POV

My period was late. I was panicking, my heart beating against my chest. I jumped when someone knocked on the door.
"Babe, I got it" all I heard was the beating of my heart, my fast breathing. He opened the door. What if it was negative? What if he doesn't want me? He took out the box and opened it. He read the instructions and told me what to do. He left the room. I looked at the stick and let out a shaky breath.
"It's going to be positive"

A few minutes later

I looked at the results and it brought me to tears. I got on my knees, deku busted trough the door.
"Kacchan what's wrong???" I showed him the results. He stood quiet.
"Positive... It's positive... We're going to be parents... WE'RE GOING TO BE PARENTS!!!" He screamed out in joy  I let out a laugh as he kneels down and kisses me. "We did it baby" I pulled him into a hug and held him tight.

Izuku's POV

I was happy and excited. I mean I was going to be a father. I spoiled him with food and the best bath ever, with more love then thought possible.

Kirishima's POV

I ran into the conference room. They just started the meeting.
"Sorry I'm late"
"It's fine as long as you're here. Anyway as I was about to get to, Dekiru was spotted" I looked up in shock, they found him... Actually found him. I was going to get my revenge. I played with a piece of my long red hair, listening to every word he was saying.
"He was spotted in Tokyo, of course it was a single hero. They knew they couldn't take him down so they informed us" I was excited, way too much then a detective or a human being should. We had to wait to see if he'll make an appearance again, to confirm everything. We almost have you...

Sorry for the short chapter😌
I hope you're having a awsome day😎