💣 12

[EDITED]
(I deleted the original chapter of 12 to be used in another chapter for a clearer storyline:))

Jungkook's pov

I got up from the bed. I need to know what happen but I can't ask Jimin yet. He was still traumatised looking at how he still flinced a little when I touch him. I grabbed my phone and call Suga hyung.

"Hello, hyung."
"Yeah, Jungkook. What you need this early morning?"
"I need you to get information about Jimin's background and track the Park Mafia. Give it to me this afternoon."
"Sure."
(End call)

I looked at Jimin still sleeping peacefuly. He must be tired. I wrote a note that I'll be in my office if he need me. I showered and get ready. I leaned to his face and kiss his forehead. I smiled and walked out.

I went to my office to finish some paperworks. I called Namjoon to report me what I missed for yesterday and doing some paperworks. Then, Suga and Jhope came in. I ask Namjoon to call the others, Jin and Taehyung. Minutes later, they came in. "Do you have what I need, hyung?" I ask sitting on my chair. "No kook. There's no information about Jimin. The mafia maybe already deleted his. But what I am confused is about the Park Mafia." Suga said I raised my eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"We went on search for them. But unfortunatly there aren't any information about them." Jhope said.
"The data isn't showing anything. Like....they are all.... disappeared. We had our trackers to check on their base in Busan but theres nothing there. The mansion was burned down. People around there didn't know what happened. It's like they're not exist anymore." Suga said.

I eyed at the all of them. "I'm pretty sure something happened to the Parks. We need to find out what is it. Where are they and whoever behind this. The Parks are a good friends to our parents. And it is important for me and Jimin."

"Jungkook, what is Jimin relation to the Park Mafia?" Namjoon ask and everyone agreed too.
"Remember when I was younger, that I always hang out with a little friend of mine?" The nod.

"That's him. Park Jimin. The son of Park Mafia."

Their eyes widened.

Taehyung spoke first. "You mean the mochi boy we used to play with? Chim??" I nod. Taehyung eyes watered as he been hugged by his boyfriends.

Tae is my childhood friend before I met Jimin. We three used to hang out together before we broke apart. Tae and Jimin were like a soulmate. All six of us (exclude Jimin) are part of Jeon Mafia. They know well Jimin when we are kid.

"So Jungkook you said that Jimin is the Park's son. If he is a mafia, then why he looked...you know...fragile and innocent? We didn't even know the Park have a son." Jin said.

"The Parks didn't want any other Mafia to know about Jimin except for the Jeons, that is my parents. They don't want Jimin to involved in any mafia stuff. They really love him. They want Jimin to free from the mafia. When I start to hang with him, our parents warn me to not tell him anything related to the mafia. Untill now, I think Jimin didn't even know that his parents were a mafia." I sighed.

"C-can I talk to Jimin?" Taehyung ask. "Yeah, we all should have lunch together and talk about this later. Anyways we can't pressure him much about this. I'll go call him." I stood up from my chair. "I'll start cooking." Jin said walking out. I nod.

I walk down the hallway to my room. I walked in seeing no one but then the bathroom door opened seeing Jimin walked out with a bathrobe on showing his legs.

Damn, those thighs.

I didn't notice I was staring just untill Jimin spoke. I looked at him. "Uhmm Jungkook? Can you bring some clothes for me? I don't have any." I blinked. "A-ah yes. Wait a sec." I walk into my walk in closet to pick my black hoodie and a shorts for him. I walked out and handed them to him. He thanked me and closed the bathroom door to change. I sat on the bed playing with my phone waiting for him.

Minutes later, he came out. The hoodie looked a bit bigger than him reaching his mid thighs covering his shorts. I notice he was struggling to walk.

Damn Jungkook! He is still healling!

I walk to him and lifted him up earning a yelp from him before he blushed and hiding to my neck. "I-I can do it myself you know." I chuckled fixing my hold. "Lets go downstairs. Jin hyung cooked some meals." He nod. I adjusted my arms under his thighs before carrying him downstairs.

Soooooo guys? How was it??

_sae_